Meet ChatGPT (Artificial Intelligence), good alternative to Google?

The economics is a fair reason but my point was regarding the originality or lack of passion or human touch as many of them would call it.

I don't think there is lack of passion but now only those will succeed who are really good at there job because competition is tough and AI is improving fast. At the end of the day its all business and people would say anything to show that there approach is better.

While we are still on the topic of AI generated content, why is it that many so-called content writing companies claim they don't want AI generated content but AI companies love to claim their AI's can create quality content on par or better than a human? You'll often find both sides to love to make such claims. I find this to be really funny lol.
The economics is a fair reason but my point was regarding the originality or lack of passion or human touch as many of them would call it.

Unfortunately, it is economics that will drive the industry. For example, studios will opt for whatever generates watchable content for the least cost.

Case in point was when reality shows were introduced and studios realised they could now cater to a large part of the audience for cheap without need for intricate scripts and actors. The YouTube explosion has also made amateurish stuff mainstream and quality expectations for regular content are quite less now.

Undoubtedly, AI script and video generation will eat up a lot of the daily content shows. You will have only few high profile shows being run by the best creative talent but most of the daily content writers (who actually are not the most original in churning out content) will definitely lose their jobs.

AI companies as of now are targeting the lowest common denominator because they know that is where most of their revenue will come from, at the expense of a large number of people jobs at that level.

Governments in turn will do nothing to protect these people as capitalism is about value maximization without due regard for the common good.

In terms of entertainment, I 100% believe that AI will have the biggest impact on animation. And everyone and their mother will compete for that sector. So if anyone is interested jump into the bandwagon!

Back