Mega Sale capdase products and many others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just to remind and avoid any confusions , my items are C and E .

2 x Dual USB Power Adapter both with India Pins. Pls PM Account details if still available.

Hey made the transfer for the single usb car charger. please check ur inbox and provide details when u ship the product

@astrono_me -your item was shipped to other person by mistake as I have pmed him your address just waiting for the tracking no.

@anubhav2345 - your item is shipped just waiting for the courier guy to bring the slip.

rahul2003 said:
@astrono_me -your item was shipped to other person by mistake as I have pmed him your address just waiting for the tracking no.
Hi, I have not recieved my item and any tracking number. I sent you a PM on the 22nd for which I didn't get any reply. Could you please look into it as a priority? Thanks.

rahul2003 said:
@anubhav2345 - your item is shipped just waiting for the courier guy to bring the slip.
The item has not yet received . The tracking number you provided on yahoo chat , doesn't seems to work . Pls look into the matter and revert back soon .

Item recieved.

Paid on 4 Mar

Promised to ship on 14 Mar

Shipped on 17 Mar

After many unacknowledged PMs and posts, item received on 29 Mar.

I know shit happens (item was shipped to the wrong guy), but it is the lack of communication from the seller's end that leaves a bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back