mega sale...lots of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

vantheman5211

Creator of fu*ktron
Skilled
WD 1 TB sata,CM 400 smps,Asus 5450 for sale..

1 ] asus eah 5450

price - 1500 only.price reduced!

warranty - 3 years from the date of purchase

purchase date - 27/1/2011

condition - very good

reason for sale - wont need a desktop

2 ] hdmi switch

price - 500 rs

warranty - none.2 days testing warranty

purchased from a t.e member few months ago.dont need it now.

as of now i want to sell the gfx card,hdd and psu as a combo.this will especially be ideal for a guy building a new htpc/standard rig.hence the total price of the 4650.i believe its a good price for the products i am offering.

notes -

mumbai buyers will be given preference.

shipping will be done at actuals which is to be incurred by the buyer and if there is any preference in courier service please let me know.i will send it via the preffered courier if its available in my area.

if any queries or if i have made any mistake in pricing lemme know only via pm route.

price isnt really negotiable unless there is a mistake,i feel that i have priced it properly since i wanna sell it fast.

the following products are sold
2 ] wd 1 tb sata

price - sold

warranty - standard wd warranty i believe,3 years is my guess.[will find and update]

condition - excellent

purchase date - 06/06/2011.

reason for sale - had got it recently because i wanted to make another htpc.have scrapped the idea so selling it.

courier - given the weight of the product i will give preference to mumbai buyers.

3 ] ddr2 ram 667 mhz 1 gig * 2

price - sold

warranty - none officially.5 day testing warranty given from my end.

[[the kingston stick may have life time warranty]

purchased from t.e member ronit.few weeks ago.

5] fifa 11 ps3

price - sold

note - it comes without box.a different jewal case or a regular plastic case will be provided.

condition - good.never had any problems

warranty - 2 day testing warranty from my end.

6] 2 * pentium 4 processors

3.2 ghz price - sold [ purchased from t.e member ronit few weeks ago.

3.0 ghz price - sold [belongs to my friend he has since upgraded to a amd based rig]

condition - decent

warranty - 5 day testing warranty from my end

7 ] creative soundblaster audigy

price - sold

condition - decent

warranty - none

had purchased from a t.e member.nice card really liked it.

8 ] playstation move set + sports champion

price - sold

warranty - none as i purchased from grey market

condition - great.

hdmi splitter or switch pls confirm i dont think there is any stuff as spitter can you send me high def pics to my mail ! ! !

prithivi46 said:
hdmi splitter or switch pls confirm i dont think there is any stuff as spitter can you send me high def pics to my mail ! ! !
Yeah mate it's a switch.will try to arrange more pics but there are no problems with the device

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

GPMlore said:
P4 CPU's are socket 478 or LGA 775? If socket 478 then I am interested.
One is lga 775.the other one i will check and edit this post in 1 hour.

lowballer_king said:
send me the account details for fifa 11
Check pm in few mins

p4 processors have been sold to member rahul3000.awaiting payment

fifa 11 is on hold for lowballerking.awaiting payment

soundcard sold to rahuljawale awaiting payment

The graphics card is 512 mb or 1gb version? How is the performance? Can you link me to some benchmarks? One of my friend is interested to buy a decent video card that can play almost all current games at low resolutions and perform well with pcsx2 too and this seems to be around his budget and should work with his old PSU too (from what I read on internet this doesn't require much power, does it?).

arjun123 said:
The graphics card is 512 mb or 1gb version? How is the performance? Can you link me to some benchmarks? One of my friend is interested to buy a decent video card that can play almost all current games at low resolutions and perform well with pcsx2 too and this seems to be around his budget and should work with his old PSU too (from what I read on internet this doesn't require much power, does it?).
mate its the 1 gig version.the performance is good,i generally used it to play fm2011 and as a htpc card.it never made any noise at all.unfortunately due to me not having a working psu with myself i cannot really test it and post the benchmarks you wish.i will recommend you to check some reviews ,i am sure they will have some benchmarks.

an open question to OP and others experienced with WD10EARS.. would you recommend this drive as an OS drive WIN7 64bit Enterprise? or even a multi OS with Ubuntu?

Thanks

tcpip said:
an open question to OP and others experienced with WD10EARS.. would you recommend this drive as an OS drive WIN7 64bit Enterprise? or even a multi OS with Ubuntu?

Thanks
mate i use the same model on a win 7 32 bit ultimate and the performance is very good,but i will recommend you to get a expert opinion in case of your query.

killer prices-

ram 1 gb * 2 = 950 rs only! [ only willing to sell as a bundle]

asus eah 5450 now for 2.2 k only

hdd sold to tcpip.awaiting payment

jrego5 said:
Is the wd 1 tb sata still available ?

sold the wd sata.payement made by tcpip and the hdd has been given to him.
rishabh.asthana said:
is fifa'11 still available ?

fifa 11 right now is on hold for lowballer king.if he doesnt make the payment till tomorrow i will let you know.cheers

Fifa 11,soundcard,processors have been shipped.\

Price drop for playstation move+sports champion+ ps cam = rs 2200 only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back