Megaupload Shutdown...Is this the start of the END ?

All the Insane Loot Seized from Megaupload’s Crazy Owners (Updated)

<

OMG
<

BTW, http://gizmodo.com/5877679/anonymous-kills-department-of-justice-site-in-megaupload-revenge-strike

<

Now I understand why 2012 is said to be the End of World.
<

World <=> USofA

Now, SOPA passes => No Internet => people go crazy (like no FB) => kill each other in doubt => USA thinks it was terrorists => Nukes everyone else => Everyone else Nukes USA back => world Ends!

the end!

mediafire may be but they cant touch rapidshare

i heard megaupload was sort of fighting for the artists welfare by launching some content related portal which if launched would end the dominance of major record labels. so they funded this takedown.

any truth to that story?

interesting is that they shut down megaupload the very next day after SOPA protests. may be a straight message to interested public.

now, anon attack may also get similar reply.

first of all, its time for countries like India to have its own intranet. so that even if few undersea cables are cut, business should now suffer.

putting all eggs in one basket is always a risk unless one can't prudently watch those eggs.

they should not have had servers in usa.

keep servers in other countries with lax laws.

this sopa pipa nonsense doesn't affect India in the long term.

they should not have had servers in usa.

keep servers in other countries with lax laws.

this sopa pipa nonsense doesn't affect India in the long term.

I think you should know the facts. The 80-85% Websites of India are hosted on USA Servers Coz the Hosting cost is Relatively 50% lesser. You can move your websites to UK or netherlands. If your Audience is from USA and you'd have to Suffer coz of SOPA!

Salute Anonymous
<

Summary of the Above Video -

1. $1.5 Million Dollars For every Copyright Infringement.

2. 25% of internet Have used Mega Upload

3. FBI has details of every file upload & Download.

4.FBi will Extradict people from other countries.

5.USA has the largest no of prisoners - 20% greater than 2nd place Russians.

6.Corporations are using Prisoners for Forced Labour @ 25 Cents per hour.

7.Actually Cnet have started Bit Torrent. They are not arrested because they are a Billion Dollar company. Other Investors are Many Major Companies in USA. Viacom Sworn testimony in Court.

8.Most of the Piracy is Funded by Multi Billion Companies in USA.

http://www.filmon.com/cbsyousuck/evidence.pdf?2 - Everything About CBS and Piracy

I was wondering about this: how much does artists get when some one buys their music. Is iTunes different? I believe direct download( digital downloads) must give artist more share.

Digital download is taking over the cd, DVD media, so are companies like bmi, Emi music losing the market share.

Are there any website where artists sell their music directly?

Guess what, Filesonic just bit the dust too.
<

They have cut-off their file sharing services. This is the message it's now coming up with:

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.

Back