Metro 2033 - Discussion Thread

metro_2033.jpg

Metro 2033 is an upcoming action-oriented video game with a combination of horror, survival, RPG, and shooting. The game is based on the popular Eastern European cult novel Metro 2033 from Russian author Dmitry Glukhovsky. It is developed by 4A Games and will be released in 2010 on the Xbox 360 and for Microsoft Windows. The game is from the same team who made STALKER :clap:

The game looks awesome.. :hap2:

[youtube]<object width="384" height="313"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOultDkakJg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rOultDkakJg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Trailer rocks! I'm playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. co-incidentally now for the first time ( I know... late as ever :S) and enjoying it a lot.

i thought i was the only one who is into the fps horror/survival genre..

@blackhawk, even i wanted to play stalker from a long time but i just didn't get a chance to play it, it has got good reviews from every section of the gaming society.. unfortunately/fortunately :cool2: right now, i'm hooked to borderlands (it's a f**king awesome game too) and then i'll definitely move on to stalker before getting on to METRO 2033.. :hap2:

hackboy89 said:
@blackhawk, even i wanted to play stalker from a long time but i just didn't get a chance to play it, it has got good reviews from every section of the gaming society.. unfortunately/fortunately :cool2: right now, i'm hooked to borderlands (it's a f**king awesome game too) and then i'll definitely move on to stalker before getting on to METRO 2033.. :hap2:

Yes, I would say give Stalker a play-through after your done with Borderlands.I just started playing Stalker yesterday night and so far it's been really good mate. Very open ended and doing the side missions and exploring the map in itself has been a nice experience. :)

Black_Hawk said:
Yes, I would say give Stalker a play-through after your done with Borderlands.I just started playing Stalker yesterday night and so far it's been really good mate. Very open ended and doing the side missions and exploring the map in itself has been a nice experience. :)

Affirmative..:hap2:

i started to like these games a lot.. i started to grow on these kinda games from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to Fallout 3 to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl to boderlands.

The first one that i played was mass effect... which is a horrow show for me. never really liked it.

Im quiet sure Metro 2033 looks quiet promising as having a russian author for the story!!..... hope its good.

Re: OFFICIAL Metro 2033 Discussion and Screenshots Thread.

I have a feeling this is going to turn out to be a disappointment.

It might turn out to be quite good , has some new gameplay elements in it.

Its SP only so should have a good and lengthy campaign.

I have been sorely missing a game like the original Far Cry game which had an excellent campaign with so many playing hours.

This game looks more like a Stalker and its very taxing on system , 360 owners might be able to play the game well.

well, there was already one thread for this game..

anyways, it's gonna be a great game.. waiting for it

Read the interview for Metro33 on pcgameshardware...

the game looks heavily optimised for NVIDIA....ATI card owners r doomed...:mad:

Even me also as i have a 4850...........:(

Back