Micromax A120 Canvas HD Pro to come with 5.5-inch Full HD display

I too have the s3 , note and galaxy grand besides the nokia e63 and c7 . All in use currently . I bought the micromax A110 thinking it will be value for money . Worked fine for a few days . Now languishing in the service center for the lack of an in call speaker for almost a month . Service of micromax is very very bad and only seen to be believed . Do nnot be tempted by cheap mediatek dual sim chinese crap . Stick to the main brands . Atleast if they break down then service is prompt . My s3 developed a software fault and they changed the board and gave it back to me in 1 day . Android in 4.1.2 was not catching wifi but in 4.1.1 was ok . It was a strange problem . The samsung guys tried everything to no avail .So they changed board . Now I have a Sep 12 samsung with a dec12 board . Still 16 gb though . I thought I may be lucky and they replace it with 32gb board .:p

Well i'm glad that there is someone in the lower price bracket who fulfills the need of Budget concious people. So we have a choice and its really fun to see people with mmx products being introduced to the android world in a proper manner as compared to a shitty 600mhz phone from a "brand" that cant even install more than 5 apps. :p

Chinese or whatever phones, competition is always welcomed and choices at every price bracket are very important atleast in the Indian budget concious market. MMX has struck the budget concious cord and is evolving in its own image. Good to see this change. :)

Good for MMX, Bad for customer due to pathetic customer service.

If its a question of customer service, then Samsung is also just as pathetic and so are most other mobile companies. If you run into any kind of problem, 99% of the time, they will refuse repair/replacement stating water damage.

If its a question of customer service, then Samsung is also just as pathetic and so are most other mobile companies. If you run into any kind of problem, 99% of the time, they will refuse repair/replacement stating water damage.

Not all companies do that. I believe the fruit company might have a better customer service.

Back