Micromax A75 - Superfone Lite @ 8.9k

Striker10 said:
What's wrong with Galaxy Y? It's a samsung mobile right..

Sorry for my bad English, nothing wrong with Galaxy Y, Yeah it is small device but perfectly suitable for back up phone or second Android device.

(And it's most VFM phone in terms of connectivity/OS offering)

What I want to say in my previous post, If I waited 1 more week then for me it hard to choose between A75 or Galaxy Y. But post no 15 and 17 clears my mind and I'm happy and not repented anymore.

dissel said:
Sorry for my bad English, nothing wrong with Galaxy Y, Yeah it is small device but perfectly suitable for back up phone or second Android device.

(And it's most VFM phone in terms of connectivity/OS offering)

What I want to say in my previous post, If I waited 1 more week then for me it hard to choose between A75 or Galaxy Y. But post no 15 and 17 clears my mind and I'm happy and not repented anymore.

Hey bro... y dont u root ur phone and do some overclocking on it... or atleast try some different roms available.. i mean even defy has 800 mhz processor and i can play almost any games available in the marlet (i mean almost)....

^ Processor clock speed isn't the only factor in running apps/games. Processor type and display resolution play an equally important role. Defy has a Cortex A8 processor, the Galaxy Y does not.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Display size of 320 x 480 px

And I love it. At least its not 240 x 320. WTF !!!

320x480 is HVGA and that's exactly what I was talking about. HVGA at 3.75 inches gives a pixel density of 153 ppi which isn't a lot better than the 142ppi of phones like LG Optimus Pro, Galaxy 5 and Motorola Fire XT311. Anyway, if this phone does not have a crapload of QC issues, it should be a good buy considering its price point.

I bought my XCD35 for 6.8K and it beats the shit out of the herd of cheap-stick phones all around. Be it in budget, performance or whatever you can think of. The speaker on this phone beats my Samsung Note's speaker by a big margin. Runs 2.3.7 (CM mod). My note runs on 2.3.6 :p

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I bought my XCD35 for 6.8K and it beats the shit out of the herd of cheap-stick phones all around.

Amen. Blade is so much better than any other phone in its price range. The only problem is that it lags as hell on the stock Dell ROM and for people who have rootophobia (yes, I made that up) it makes more sense to go with safer alternatives like the Galaxy Y or even Optimus One.

@ comp@ddict

Where did you get the specifications of this phone from? I checked through several websites and couldn't find details about the GPU type and RAM. 650MHz is a very unusual clock speed for the MSM7227 which has the Adreno 200 GPU. I might be wrong, though. The competing Spice phone as well as the older A70 have 256MB of RAM, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one did too.

oh damn, very sorry. yeah, I dont know about the processor. Maybe Micromax overclocked it?

Odd thing to do. And this is the 1st time I'm seeing 650MHz. Also, RAM amount is totally unknown, but I think it is safe to assume that it might be 256MB

650Mhz is characteristic of these chinese rebrands. The specs should be similar to Spice Mi350/Lenovo A60 -
MT6573 ARM11 650MHz
PowerVR SGX 530
256MB RAM

Back