Micromax Q3

BIKI said:
hmm...u say its will be of 7.5k at least ?
well, i am pretty sure they are giving 3.2 MP cam !
but, according to LG, it will be a phone of 5k - 5.5 k range !
they want it to be a lower mid segment phone !

yeah, lets wait...LG GW300 looks, to me, crap on pic....just waiting for the phone to launch.,...
then, we will go for the best !
happy55.gif

hehe, different ppl like diff things :p

and if it's 3.2 MP cam then it wont be that cheap man. but , fingers crossed :D

if it's 3.2 MP cam and under 6k, u'v got a winner :D

yeah,. if its 3.2 MP, its the clear winner...

haan...lets just wait for the real things to come out...fingers crossed !

Ok 1 user has posted that:

ok it doesnt have the seperate volume control but.... the + and - key pads work as control keys...
am using A2DP headphone (motorola s9)and mp3 is good...!
the bindelled headphones are not good

its normal the reception get disturbed in car....but try extending the head phone wire...so that it can catch the signals well..!

BTW lg ks360 is a similarly spec'd qwerty phone and in India it costs arnd 9k . it has a slider qwerty in landscape mode. so if i were to guess the price of GW300 then it'd be around 7-7.5k . civen the fact that slider landscape qwerty phones need a lil bit more sophisticated hardware and software than a normal qwerty phone in bar form factor

Hi,

For anyone having any doubts about this, I think I can help u with them.

This phone comes preloded with opera mini, that means you can use complete net on the go anywhere u are.

Sound on Speaker is just fine, but yes not good when u listen to any music on the head phone.

Nimbuzz comes preloaded on it, that means use yahoo, aim or even the skype on it with no problems.

Battery so far has not created any problems for me and the signal reception is also good. Can store 1000 SMS, which is a good enough memory for it.

All in all you say, it has got whole lot of features in it for the price it comes, it's yes worth a buy.

Now I have got a question here to ask, Can anyone here tell me if I can use outlook on this phone, as it has email client in it. I think I should be able to use it. any suggeston appreciated

Yash

yash.scorpio said:
Hi,

For anyone having any doubts about this, I think I can help u with them.

This phone comes preloded with opera mini, that means you can use complete net on the go anywhere u are.

Sound on Speaker is just fine, but yes not good when u listen to any music on the head phone.

Nimbuzz comes preloaded on it, that means use yahoo, aim or even the skype on it with no problems.

Battery so far has not created any problems for me and the signal reception is also good. Can store 1000 SMS, which is a good enough memory for it.

All in all you say, it has got whole lot of features in it for the price it comes, it's yes worth a buy.

Now I have got a question here to ask, Can anyone here tell me if I can use outlook on this phone, as it has email client in it. I think I should be able to use it. any suggeston appreciated

Yash

thanks for info Yash, if possible can you upload some photographs of it's menu etc, just to give us a hint abt it's interface and also real photos of the cellphone itself so ppl can know what it looks like in real life :)

devilz_workshop said:
thanks for info Yash, if possible can you upload some photographs of it's menu etc, just to give us a hint abt it's interface and also real photos of the cellphone itself so ppl can know what it looks like in real life :)
yeah, yash,plz do that for us.....would be really grateful...
ok, tell me, does it support jar and jad both ?
and plz, plz up some live imagesof the phone and its menus .
i doubt u cant use outlook. dont have pretty much idea, but if it bundles something, why need outlook ?

Back