Micromax Q3

i am sorry really, been busy
well, as a secondary phone isnt really bad

i do often notice echo-ish sound but i dont really care for that

It is a really loud phone (talking abt external speaker) and audio playback quality is pretty good, atleast it's louder than moto rokr e6, though E6 is more on the clearer side, but anyways

then camera is a big disappointment, it's performance is way below avg for that of a 1.3 meg cam.

but again i dont care abt it

i bought this phone for it's qwerty keyboard and because i wanted a secondary phone till i buy HTC Touch HD next year, so it's been a good buy for me

the worst part about this phone is this, it is extremely sluggish. It's not usually slow but dare to launch a Java app and u r stuck

be it opera or nimbuzz (two web related apps that come bundeled with this phone)

there's just one game and that is a photo puzzle, lame alright
for browsing, once opera is up and running, it is avg

but i you install the new opera mini 5 beta which is the sexiest java browser ever (and runs awesomely on rokr e6) then u wont like browsing a bit, its hell sluggish and u cant even type in address bar (probably a non-compatibility issue)

what else is there then ? umm, maybe a lack of 3G? if you really care

Summary >>
it is a nice phone for texting, and calling, music playback is above avg and pretty loud, camera sucks, java apps are sluggish, so it's all abt wat u want from this phone

amitmishra12 said:
^both work simultainously!
Price of corbyTXT in delhi is 6.5k

From what I got researching the net was that if you are speaking on 1 sim and someone calls you on the other sim that sim number will come as switched off. This kind of kills the whole point of a dual sim phone, atleast the person calling on the other sim number should get a busy tone, I could keep the person am already talking to on hold and talk on the other sim.

techno_funky said:
From what I got researching the net was that if you are speaking on 1 sim and someone calls you on the other sim that sim number will come as switched off. This kind of kills the whole point of a dual sim phone, atleast the person calling on the other sim number should get a busy tone, I could keep the person am already talking to on hold and talk on the other sim.
no mate, i have used the set for some days !
has a Call Waiting facility !

BTW, Corby TXT is available for 6.5k
meanwhile, LG GW300 is also launched in India. But, it will cost around 8k !

Back