Micromax Yu launched at ₹9000

Gifted YU to my cousin and have not seen those issues which you are telling. Will clearly check n notify here if I find it
http://blog.gsmarena.com/yu-yureka-review/
read here
"The call quality wasn’t quite satisfactory. The microphone performance was poor, which meant the person on the other side often had a hard time hearing unless you talked louder than usual. It was also hard to hear the phone ringing sometimes because of how quiet the loudspeaker is. "

Can anyone who has got it comment on low mic and speaker issue in mobile , as commented on in gsmarena review .
I'm using the phone for last two days. Except the battery life I have not faced any bugs reported so far with the phone. Speaker output is a bit low but that can be easily fixed by some tweak.
I'm yet to test the camera. Even the camera I think can be fixed by flashing the Lenovo Super Camera.
Build quality is good but I feel the Xiomi Note had better build quality. The phone is slim but the dimensions could have been a bit smaller.
Overall, not a bad phone for 9K.
Most of the flaws that are mentioned in various reviews seems to me software issues with CM11 build. Hopefully these will be sorted with the CM12 release or custom ROMs.

I'm using the phone for last two days. Except the battery life I have not faced any bugs reported so far with the phone. Speaker output is a bit low but that can be easily fixed by some tweak.
I'm yet to test the camera. Even the camera I think can be fixed by flashing the Lenovo Super Camera.
Build quality is good but I feel the Xiomi Note had better build quality. The phone is slim but the dimensions could have been a bit smaller.
Overall, not a bad phone for 9K.
Most of the flaws that are mentioned in various reviews seems to me software issues with CM11 build. Hopefully these will be sorted with the CM12 release or custom ROMs.
I was looking for this for my father so asking specifically for Speaker output , call quality and mic .
So can speaker output be fixed ?
can you compare the call quality and mic with any other device you have
@sachinbr same request to you also

yup checked the device. I too felt same as @tech.addict that the battery life is less, but not so bad if you are on calls and little games, can lost u for 8hrs+.
I haven't checked the call during roaming(on vehicle), but there is no problem I found mic and speaker out. In fact the speaker are super clear and loud enough.
Even though there are few glitches in software, hopefully it might be solved in CM12 update which is round the corner(this might be threading issue).
The camera performs not satisfactorily in low llight, in day light its good.
I feel totally worth of 9k to this device

Back