FS: Software Microsoft Genuine softwares

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all friends who posted here :

probably @Ra.hul cannot respond to posts on this thread.
is he responding to PMs ? are you still getting valid keys ?

@puns can moderator add a poll for this thread ...
Got required valid key ? .... Yes / No

Guys, as you already know current situation is not in our favor. My 3 close relatives took their last breath these days. My whole staff is infected. I hope everything recovers soon and May God give strength to people who lost their dear ones. I will be making a WhatsApp group for software for quick and better communication. All the people who paid for key have received their key and are 100% satisfied. I will post what’s app group link one it’s created. Thanks

Hi, Guys, I have seen many people selling Microsoft software for very cheap and most of the time eventually they stop working if they are MSDN or MAK(Volume) keys. Anyway, I am also into this very deep and been selling Softwares for around 3 years. I have some genuine keys which I will give you detail on type and cost. The keys which I sell are bind keys and will get attached to your Microsoft account for a lifetime, not like others. My rates as in USD and upon purchase current FX rate will be counted.

1. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 for windows and MAC. $60
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows or Mac one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019(No outlook) for windows. $25
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

3. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 for windows(Include Outlook). $75
This is a genuine key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. These are from the MSDN network, but this is bind-key and these do not expire even after MSDN fees are not paid. I have been selling this for many years not a single issue. The license can be transferred from one to another.

4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016(No outlook) for windows. $20
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

5. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM. $18 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $15 per key.
This is a genuine OEM key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. Microsoft allows transferring this one to another. I can help you with this.

6. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM. $12 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $10 per key.
This is a genuine OEM key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. Microsoft allows transferring this one to another. I can help you with this.
THIS KEY EVEN WORKS FOR ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. You don't need to install windows 8 then upgrade even clean install of windows 10 works.

Many others that are on the market are fake MSDN keys I repeat don't buy MSDN retail keys which are shared stop working after fees are not paid for subscription.

If anyone needs a GST invoice I can provide the same. Thanks

Some Links
Looking for genuine windows 10 and MS office Home and student 2016. Plz let me know if available. Thanks

I installed Windows 10 LTSC few days back for which I'm looking for a key, if someone wants to sell for a reasonable price. Please DM me your price.

1390/-rs for windows and 1900rs for Home and student 2019 upi id techenclave@rbl
Bro I have transferred the payment yesterday. Plz Confirm.
Have PM‘d you the gpay transaction screenshot. plz have a look and confirm. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, Guys, I have seen many people selling Microsoft software for very cheap and most of the time eventually they stop working if they are MSDN or MAK(Volume) keys. Anyway, I am also into this very deep and been selling Softwares for around 3 years. I have some genuine keys which I will give you detail on type and cost. The keys which I sell are bind keys and will get attached to your Microsoft account for a lifetime, not like others. My rates as in USD and upon purchase current FX rate will be counted.

1. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 for windows and MAC. $60
This is a genuine Retail key and the same key can be used in Windows or Mac one on time. The license can be transferred from one to another.

2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019(No outlook) for windows. $25

3. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 for windows(Include Outlook). $75
This is a genuine key and the same key can be used in Windows one on time. These are from the MSDN network, but this is bind-key and these do not expire even after MSDN fees are not paid. I have been selling this for many years not a single issue. The license can be transferred from one to another.

4. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016(No outlook) for windows. $20

5. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM. $18 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $15 per key.

6. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM. $12 If qty is more than 10 prices will be $10 per key.
THIS KEY EVEN WORKS FOR ACTIVATION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. You don't need to install windows 8 then upgrade even clean install of windows 10 works.

Many others that are on the market are fake MSDN keys I repeat don't buy MSDN retail keys which are shared stop working after fees are not paid for subscription.

If anyone needs a GST invoice I can provide the same. Thanks

Some Links
Hey. Do you still have a key for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back