Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 - DIY RMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Sr. No. | Item | Product Link | Purchase Info | Condition | Warranty | Reason for sale | Asking price

1|MS IE 3.0| Link |Lynx India during April 2009 with bill|Used extensively for a year and 4 months; signs of usage visible with grip worn out and discoloration; Problem - Single click registers as a double click at times |3 year warranty - 1 year and 8 months' remaining warranty applies|Switching to Razer DA - I do not have time to do the RMA|Rs. 900 shipped

50664760.png

28718787.png

14581233.png

34308260.png

69403413.png

RMA can be done from one of the MS hardware service centres mentioned here - Entertainment and Devices Division. The buyer is expected to approach them with the bill and the mouse. He/she will get a replacement.

Shipping through DTDC once the payment is realised.

PS: A new MS IE 3.0 costs slightly less than 2K INR ATM.

Why don't you RMA it yourself and then sell it? Could sell it for a little higher maybe...

Oh and love your handwriting! :)

Sadly, I do not find time to do it after I'm done with my office hours. The service center guy shuts down the place by 6 PM everyday. Let me see if I can spare this Saturday afternoon for that. :)

LOL I suck at calligraphy. :p

Gannu im interested.. but i dont have time to rma it myself either.. :( .. so if you do get it rma'd please let me know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back