Microsoft mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesal

Adept
microsoft mouse for laptops. its small and tiny. has warranty left for about 2 years or so. i dont have the bill i lost it. u dont need to use the bill for RMA, i have got a new piece in RMA, this is about a month old itself. so i guess its kinda new. got replacement dont need this one now.

if u want to do crappppping do it in PM. NOT HERE AT ALL. ALL SMART ANSWERS IN PM ONLY

jesal i am not able to view ur picture coz i am in office can u post a link where i can go thru the details ,i am looking for medium gaming mouse will this work ??

jesal said:
microsoft mouse for laptops. its small and tiny. has warranty left for about 2 years or so. i dont have the bill i lost it. u dont need to use the bill for RMA, i have got a new piece in RMA, this is about a month old itself. so i guess its kinda new. got replacement dont need this one now.

if u want to do crappppping do it in PM. NOT HERE AT ALL. ALL SMART ANSWERS IN PM ONLY
Do you mean I dont need the bill to claim warranty? :)

if techie_007 backs off i am there next ,btb i was the first one who replied and clicked on interested button i guess ,so who gets the mouse :huh: ,hey techie_007 no hard feelings mate :cool2:

metalspree said:
if techie_007 backs off i am there next ,btb i was the first one who replied and clicked on interested button i guess ,so who gets the mouse :huh: ,hey techie_007 no hard feelings mate :cool2:

I do, cos I was the first one who asked him to hold :p

Clicking interested means ur interested in the deal and will keep track of it :D Replying simply means you have some queries on the same.

You showed interest, but no confirmation to the buyer for the deal. :bleh:

So its mine :) In case of any queries, maybe we can have one of the mods clarify :eek:hyeah:

if the mouse work for gaming on Gears of war( i guess it should) i am here to pick it else i will back off, in case its ok for decent gaming we may have to ask the Mods to help us :)

now both u guys have me confused ? who is confirmed again brothers ? please pm me thanks again.....

ok technically in my inbox metal u have sent me a msg at 1131 and techie u have sent on 1149. im being fair dont hate me guys :bleh: but techie asked me to hold first lol

sorry techie_007 ,no hard feelings:p , i need any mouse badly mate so i am fighting with u ;) ,Jesal since techie_007 is backed out i am ready to buy the mouse ,can u PM me ur account details will transfer the money immediately if u have a ICICI account if any other account will xfd the money by tomo :D

ok fight over... lol. no i dont have icici bank at all. i am tired and i promise in JAN i shall get one. everyone in india lives on icici it seems. so till jan please bear with my current account. thanks anyways to all interested shall be closing the deal soon after the deal is transfered and shipped. cheers. :)

item sold, i guess i shall be getting payment today or tomo then the shipping closing thread. cheers mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back