Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ 1116

Arjun

Skilled
Many users including me were interested in buying this in the letsbuy thread but it was out of stock and when it came back in stock Letsbuy increased the price to 1799 ,

Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller . Buy Best Microsoft C8G-00002 Xbox 360 Controller at Lowest Price Online

Use Gift Code - GCCF8E5VNF2E to get Rs 200 off Valid till 31 March 2012 , if this coupon doesn't work then use this 200off GC3NHPEC5PMAEYN35

Edit - If you call them and order with CC on ivr you get extra 150 off on min 1000 over the 200 off code , so you get this for 966

Edit - 300 off 1200 - GCPZPFZUJ7C2

valid till 15 September. get the controller@ Rs 866 with Rs 150 IVR discount , 1316 - 300 - 150 = 866

Edit - Price reduced now get it @ 1078 http://www.homeshop18.com/microsoft...electronics/gaming/product:16603763/cid:4277/

homeshop18 is lot more reliable than letsbuy, it is owned by the same group that runs CNN-IBN, CNBC TV18 channels , they also give 15 days money back guarantee and have 24x7 Customer Service

Have you ever bought anything from them ?

What's your experience ?

They ship genuine product with good package ?

I saw review on mouthshut and all most review telling they are fraud that's the reason of worry.....

:O Price in Letsbuy is 1799 ?

I got mine when it was listed at 1479, with a 250 off coupon for 1229/-.

This one's a much better deal.

Revolution said:

What's your experience ?

I saw review on mouthshut and all most review telling they are fraud that's the reason of worry.....
I bought a microwave from them (delivered quickly with all goodies as described ),

I asked their customer service guy about mouthshut that time, she said we have served few thousand customers yet, and agree that some of them are not satisfied. Now few of them said that jewelery was not as described (I can not care less for it :) ), and some were about free bees with some whirlpool microwave, for which she replied that was suppose to be sent separately by dealer and they have stopped this model.

I would say buy branded item in seal packing, till date my experience with all customer care (except for ebay) is not very good, (including Tradus).

Payment was not being accepted by VCC & they instantly called back querying about the problem... Atleast they are fast for accepting orders I guess... :rofl:

I bought a Electric Chimney from them for around 5k and it was a bargain as compared to the local available Electric Chimney's but sadly the product came damaged i refused to take it. Called homeshop18 ppl who said there is another department for returns after a few calls they refunded the whole amount but it took almost 2 weeks.

Also they respond better on the phone than the email, got no response for my email questions ever.

Revolution said:
What's your experience ?
My friend used to work in CS for Homeshop 18 :p

I am not saying that the Site is fraud but just giving my view on their Customer Service.

Back