Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ 1116

Revolution said:
I don't think so.
Seen price have increased every where even local seller telling that price will be increased.
Ad Black are expensive that White one ?
Lets see when this Aprill 2011 batch will come to market.....

MRP set at Rs. 1530/- does indicate price drop since the same controller was selling for +2k some time back... :p

They may be local seller have old controllers.

New cheaper black controller may be take time to come local market.

Even Letsbuy don't have the new Black and cheaper controller.....:S

i ordered it for my frnd on late nigh of Monday and received it on Thursday via firstfight Packaging was intact and know what?

we also got the Black one his is really happy

Thanks Boys for the code and info abt the offer

If you call them and order with CC on ivr you get extra 150 off on min 1000 over the 200 off code , so you get this for 966

You have to tell the item code and gift coupon code to the phone operator and then ask for 150 off for payment on phone through CC he will apply the discount, this is not mentioned anywhere you can call them and confirm this offer it is 150 off on min purchase of 1000 .

cyanide911 said:
Approx how long do they take to deliver? The website says 10-11 days, but I need it within 7 :S

I received mine after 2 weeks but some have received after 3 days, they probably did not have it in stock when i ordered , it will be shipped from Mumbai.

Arjun said:
It probably wont work because you also need a OTP CC password for IVR payment which netsafe i think dosn't have.

Just got mail from HDFC

OTP Generation Process:

SMS ‘PWD <space> 1234’ to 9717465555 or 5676712 from the mobile number you have registered with us, where 1234 are the last 4 digits of your HDFC Bank Credit Card number. For your convenience, please store the above numbers in your phone book as HDFC Bank IVR 1 and HDFC Bank IVR 2.

You will receive an SMS and email with your OTP on your registered mobile number and email ID.

Please ensure your latest mobile number is registered with us.

IVR Usage Process:

Once you have the OTP, dial the Call Centre number of the merchant.

Select the good/services you require and continue for payment.

When the recorded voice prompts you, please key in the specified card details and the OTP.

Please ensure that the card details & OTP are always keyed in and never given out over voice to any agent.

For the security of your card, IVR OTP has a limited validity period and must be used within that period.

I got mine (black colour) yesterday. They took 12 days to ship it. :no:

Moreover, there was no bubble-wrap/cardboard so the controller's box took all the damage. :mad:

They just put one controller in a plastic bag and sent it via courier. Packing totally sucks. Beware!

Back