Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ 1116

Anyone made payment using SBI.
And bought anything in WB.
Will they ship to WB without any kind of Form No.-50 ?
Please someone confirm about this!

Dont think so form 50 will be required for such a small thing .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I dont see a COD option :(

Checked with CC, its not shipped yet(suppose to be delivered tomorrow). He has escalated it, lets see, what now. He said it will be send by bluedart. :)

I got mine today by Bluedart , it was shipped through a dealer from bombay , the box was opened and in bad/torn shape but the controller looks new , the serial on the box and controller matches , month of import is april 2011, its the black and not the white controller as shown on the site which according to everyone here is more expensive. Xbox 360 Controller

Arjun said:
I got mine today by Bluedart , it was shipped through a dealer from bombay , the box was opened and in bad/torn shape but the controller looks new , the serial on the box and controller matches , month of import is april 2011, its the black and not the white controller as shown on the site which according to everyone here is more expensive. Xbox 360 Controller

Ah finally, congrats. :)

Did it not suppose to be in sealed packing of homeshop 18?

It was in sealed packing in the Homeshop18 bag but inside the controller box was opened and torn, it was probably shipped in that condition by the dealer in mumbai , the controller has no problems , looks new and works normally.

It should work, try it , there are more coupons here Online Shopping India Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for homeshop18.com , they took 12 days to deliver my order , there service isnt very good, had to call/mail them many times , lots of bad reviews here HOMESHOP18.COM Review, HOMESHOP18.COM Online Shopping, HOMESHOP18.COM Site, HOMESHOP18.COM Shopping Site - MouthShut.com

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

This is the address of the mumbai dealer on the invoice i got , mumbai users can call them , maybe they can get a better deal

Creative Peripherals & Distribution Pvt Ltd

H.O. : Lamington Road, Grant Road (E) TEL - 23822222 , Email : sales@ecreativeindia.com

Branch Off : Borivali (W) TEL 42460777 Email - borivali@ecreativeindia.com

Borivali is very close to my location. I might just pop in there to see if they have stock of the black one. My current wired controllers analog sticks are a bit wonky now. Understandable, since I have been abusing it for almost 3 years now. :p

My experience with Homeshop18 is bad.I ordered the controller and send the DD amount,but now they are giving me a refund saying that i live in a "Non serviceable location".I just got unlucky.

Arjun said:
It was in sealed packing in the Homeshop18 bag but inside the controller box was opened and torn, it was probably shipped in that condition by the dealer in mumbai , the controller has no problems , looks new and works normally.

Just got my controller by Blue Dart. The box was sealed pack but since it was just in a Homeshop18 plastic bag it was badly crushed.. Thank god the controller didn't took any damage.. Its a black controller just like what Arjun got Import date being April 2011 & imported by Ingram. Price is indeed printed as Rs. 1530/ - So I'm guessing there is a price drop on this Black controller from Microsoft.

One thing which bothers me is that I got the invoice of Rs. 1116/- for this controller which I paid after discount but there is no mention of any discount coupon anywhere...

Also can somebody tell me if I need to keep the box for any RMA claim in future 'coz its pretty damaged & even though I've a habit of keeping all the boxes of my electronic stuff I am sure I'll be throwing it away since I cannot use it to store the controller anymore... :(

HailStonE said:
Also can somebody tell me if I need to keep the box for any RMA claim in the future 'coz its pretty damaged & even though I've a habit oof keeping al the boxes of my electronic stuff I am sure I'll be throwing it away since cannot use it to store the controller anymore... :(
You don't need to box while claiming RMA. Just retain your proof of purchase. They provide the warranty based on it's details.

got mine in afternoon, opened it now. As usual under cover. The box is new, SEALED and have not took any damage (lucky me). Its the same black one identical to what Arjun mentioned.

HailStonE said:
Price is indeed printed as Rs. 1530/ - So I'm guessing there is a price drop on this Black controller from Microsoft.
I don't think so.

Seen price have increased every where even local seller telling that price will be increased.

Ad Black are expensive that White one ?

Lets see when this Aprill 2011 batch will come to market.....

Back