Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller @ 1116

iChaitanya said:
I got mine (black colour) yesterday. They took 12 days to ship it. :no:

Moreover, there was no bubble-wrap/cardboard so the controller's box took all the damage. :mad:

They just put one controller in a plastic bag and sent it via courier. Packing totally sucks. Beware!
Please elaborate the process of buying through ivr from hs18? Don't know anything about it.

Sent from my GT-I9000

Call them to order... use the coupon & pay using IVR over phone, Also tell them since there is an offer of 150/- off for IVR payment as well therefore they should include that as well so that the final price comes down to 966/- . Now make the payment using credit card.

Tell the item code of the controller , tell them the 200 off gift coupon code , tell them to give 150 off for paying with CC through IVR , then make the payment with CC.

HailStonE said:
Call them to order... use the coupon & pay using IVR over phone, Also tell them since there is an offer of 150/- off for IVR payment as well therefore they should include that as well so that the final price comes down to 966/- . Now make the payment using credit card.

if its ivr how we can tell them abt IVR discount??

Why don't you call and find out? A human will come on first and after you tell him everything he will redirect the call to the ivr for payment.

Thanks to HailStonE and Arjun :) I will call them in a day or two.

So basically I'll be placing order over phone, including telling them shipping address as well as the payment through IVR? Is it secure using IVR?

What courier service they use for delivery?

^.. Its pretty secure since you are punching the nos. on your phone & the operator is only there to assist you but cannot see the details..Also RBI has made compulsory One Time Password which is generated for each transaction & is valid for two hrs. only. I suppose you had registered your mobile + Credit Card for OTP with your CC issuing Bank.

Details are there on respective bank sites... Without OTP you cannot complete the transaction..

300 off 1200 - GCPZPFZUJ7C2

valid till 15 September. get the controller@ Rs 866 with Rs 150 IVR discount , 1316 - 300 - 150 = 866

Back