Microsoft Zune 30 GB (Lowest Price ever)

Pat

Skilled
I know this one has to be in the market section, but I dont have sufficient posts to create a new thread in that section and I was very keen on sharing this deal with fellow TE'ians, so I am creating one over here.If the mods think,they can move it to the market/hot-deals section.

This one is for people who have some relative/friends in US.

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Multimedia Device (Brown)- Audio Player, Video Player, Photo Viewer, FM Tuner - 3" LCD - 30GB Hard Drive - JS8-00003 » for $99.99 at Buy.com

This is actually a pre-order with the gadget expected to be delivered somewhere around 19th of November.I have asked my friend to order one for me :)

Link for those who are interested:
Loading deal page of Buy.com

Yes you read it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $100 only and that too if you use google checkout to do the payment,you get a $10 discount.I have pre-ordered mine for $90 ( i.e approx Rs. 3600)!!

Sounds to good to be true..Isnt it ? Its true folks,check the link which I have given and the thing is selling like hot cakes..People who are interested better take some action soon before it goes out of stock! Good luck :

If you read my post carefully,I have mentioned that I know its not the correct section,but I dont have sufficient posts to create a new thread in the market section!

nah man..it's a nice deal...forget the trash ratings for buy.com
they do deliver...all in all, it's a nice deal...

reps for Pat

hey.. im thinkin about buyin this player.. but have a off-topic query.. i would like to buy the player +ep630, now since the zune oem headphones have antenna for fm built in.. im wonderin if the ep630 would work fine for the radio.. any1 whos used ep630 wit any other device for radio could also help here..

Shekhar said:
Update Google check out is not valid on the $99.99 (Brown ) Zune Player

My friend also told that to me initially..But eventually he was able to use Google Checkout with the deal! If you have any specific issues,let me know so that I can confirm it from him again :)

the deal wit ta google checkout could be tat it can only be used once for 1 gmail id.. so maybe tats y it dint work.. otherwise it should work.. basically $10 off is only for new gc customers..

mod-the-pc said:
I ordered one this sunday. It was $106.58 inclusive of shippng. I used google checkout and the price came down to $96.58

you can get free shipping too, but thats 7-9 business days. and gc didnt work for me :(

edit: i meant the 10$ discount on GC didnt work :p

Can someone buy this for me? I dont have a credit card, I will transfer money to buyer's account, If someone is willing to help.

My uncle uses buy.com. They don't have the best deals but they are quite good as per his feedback. But this deal seems very good. Nice find Pat. Keep us updated with more :D .

@maxme: Dude,even if you find someone with an international credit card,how would you handle the shipping part ? Its exclusively for the people in US of A! So, unless you have some relatives or friends of urs over there, no point in even thinking about the deal !!

@sydras: Thanks :)

sorry bout havin to repeat my ques.. but the deal is i wanna ask my bro 2 get the zune for me.. so i need advice on this asap:-!!!

i plan to buy the zune +ep630, now since the zune oem headphones have antenna for fm built in.. im wonderin if the ep630 would work fine for the radio.. any1 whos used ep630 wit any other device for radio could also help here..????

Anyone help me out with this...please :( i'll transfer the cash or i can use ma credit card....only thing is sumone has to get it fer me or ship it to me from the states. can anyone do that?

Back