Microsoft Zune 30 GB (Lowest Price ever)

How long do you think this deal will go on for? I'm wanting a Zune but dunno if I want to spend the cash right now.. I live in the states so location isn't really an issue to me.

Too late.. Threw it on my credit card. Hopefully it'll be on it's way on the 19th!

yup..my order too is on its way :)

Just an update: The offer is still available.Zune for $99 and it will be delievered in 2-3 business days! At this cost,its a steal really :)

my zune is going around in circles. they shipped it on 9th. It has traveled over 600 miles, and still not reached the destination which happens to be just 200 miles from origin. God knows what fed-ex is up to.

mine got delivered moments back ....wanna see what route it took? they could have delivered in a day. but since i opted for 5 day shipping...they made sure by taking this weird route.

Arya said:
mine got delivered moments back ....wanna see what route it took? they could have delivered in a day. but since i opted for 5 day shipping...they made sure by taking this weird route.

@Arya.. Do you know anyone who got the Zune delivered in India..?? I want to be very sure that I'll get it here, before I place an order.. :D

Back