Microsoft Zune Brown 30 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would have bought it from you as per our last conversation a month or so back, the only reason for not buying was you were not providing any personal warranty. If now you are providing the same count me in...........

Also actual pictures of the product in current state will be appreciated......

andrew327 said:
i would have bought it from you as per our last conversation a month or so back, the only reason for not buying was you were not providing any personal warranty. If now you are providing the same count me in...........

Also actual pictures of the product in current state will be appreciated......

Sorry i Wont Be Providing Any Personal Warranty That Is Because Of A Bad Experience In the Past. The Product is In Perfect Condition...Let Me Know If Your Still Interested...

snakey said:
Sorry i Wont Be Providing Any Personal Warranty That Is Because Of A Bad Experience In the Past. The Product is In Perfect Condition...Let Me Know If Your Still Interested...

I guess i was not the one, with whom you had a bad experience. Having a bad experience doesn't mean you stop providing personal warranty. Lets say if you were were running some sort of shop lets say a computer shop & if u had a bad experience does that mean you shut down the business and say asta la vista :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back