FS: Desktops Mid Range Overclockable PC For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro You got full payment so you should send him the goods and close the chapter as he has paid you so no need to make a big issue as you have got the money and he should get his stuff.
And before dealing with him you should have checked but now after getting the money and delaying his products is not fair and it doesnt leave a good impression.
Sharing my point of view and i know Fayiaz as we studied in same school but that doesnt mean i am backing him but since he paid you the full amount you should send his remaining goods.
@mods if i said something wrong delete my post.

Bro You got full payment so you should send him the goods and close the chapter as he has paid you so no need to make a big issue as you have got the money and he should get his stuff.
And before dealing with him you should have checked but now after getting the money and delaying his products is not fair and it doesnt leave a good impression.
Sharing my point of view and i know Fayiaz as we studied in same school but that doesnt mean i am backing him but since he paid you the full amount you should send his remaining goods.
Money is not the problem here. The problem here is you acting on behalf of someone (doesn't matter if he is Imtiaz or his brother) who got banned for fraud. The seller might have realized about the guy being banned only after shipping the items. Please don't try to justify yourself further here. Anything of such act is frown upon here.
@Zero Cool mate you should have sold the chassis to me. I would've gladly picked up from a metro station in the yellow line. Lesser hassle for you. :/

PS: you might want to see https://www.techenclave.com/communi...h-zero-cool-rajat-duggal-from-gurgoan.170377/

Last edited:
Money is not the problem here. The problem here is you acting on behalf of someone (doesn't matter if he is Imtiaz or his brother) who got banned for fraud. The seller might have realized about the guy being banned only after shipping the items. Please don't try to justify yourself further here. Anything of such act is frown upon here.
@Zero Cool mate you should have sold the chassis to me. I would've gladly picked up from a metro station in the yellow line. Lesser hassle for you. :/

PS: you might want to see https://www.techenclave.com/communi...h-zero-cool-rajat-duggal-from-gurgoan.170377/

Thanks for the heads up man, I checked the thread and have replied accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back