Midnight Club 3 just owns Nfs Ug2 in every way.

Grease Monk said:
hell, mc2 was better than ug2!

now way in hell
MC2 sucks big time
gameplay sucks
hardly a story
got bored of it in two days and graphics suck in comparison to ug2 at high

I am a big fan of the Fast and Furious movies so I love ug series too

params7 said:
Just got this game today, and its been a blast. its like Nfs Ug 3 has been released. :hap2:

ug has sophisticated driving stuff , awwesome cars,awwesome graphics
and blasting story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah guys, this game freakin ownz! Have been streaming this off my xbox's hdd and its really fun to play. Really cool sensation of speed! As far as I know it may not come out for pc this time.

coolcrook said:
now way in hell
MC2 sucks big time
gameplay sucks
hardly a story
got bored of it in two days and graphics suck in comparison to ug2 at high

I am a big fan of the Fast and Furious movies so I love ug series too
are you trying to say that ug2 had a story line? Some comic strips rushing past to some model chicks voice? There was one point in the game that the cutscene made me think that the next URL race would involve a lot of foulplay, but nope, absolutely no affect on gameplay.

As for gameplay, you had the entire city to go through during EVERY RACE. No psuedo translucent walls popping up to dictate which way you should go. Even though the car tilting bit was over the top it was sure as hell fun and added a whole new dimension to the game.

And why are you even talking about graphics!? it came out BEFORE UG1! It had motion blur and all the above features which took EA 2 games before which they got near...not even that.

Just incase, the above post wasnt intended to be rude.

Back