Mirrorless Camera below 1Lac

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I have been thinking of getting a Mirrorless Camera below 1Lac.
Was thinking of Sony a6100 or a6400 but don't have a dam idea's about the photography and the quality.

Where the camera will be used.
1) Primary daily on live stream as a main Webcam.
2) Mostly I like to click nature Scenes do more light or low light scenarios
3) Videos and B-Roles.

For Len's:
I HAVE NO IDEA :p currently I am trying to just get started as don't what to spend alot on lenses. do this come with basic lens or only the body ? if for now can be used as a Webcam, I am happy with the default lens. just want to get that punchy bokeh effect.

Also flip screen is a must for the model which ever I get.

Thank you for reading.

On to you guys now :angelic:

I would suggest you look at Sony ZV-1 too. It comes with 1inch sensor and aimed at content creators (vlog, stream, etc) and far more compact than alpha series cameras.

AFAIK, ZV 1 has the underpinnings of the RX100 VA. The RX100 series is often referred as the best point and shoot in the market.

Some drawbacks would be ergonomics. Small battery and limited manual control for still photography.

but don't have a dam idea's about the photography and the quality.
For this reason, I would suggest to start with used Sony A6000 body.

Also flip screen is a must for the model which ever I get.
Any particular reason ?

What do you think of Sony ZV-E10 ?
It is a ‘A6100’ with vlogging/video features minus view finder. Personally, since I am more into photos than videos, viewfinder is must for me !

Get the A6000 Sony with a kit lens and

1. The 220mm for nature
2. Any good prime for videos. [though the kit will do too]

And a tripod so you can shoot low-light with longer shutter open times (too keep it steady). Learn on this then progress to 35mm. Though any fast lens, set at wide aperture will give you bokeh.

What do you think of Sony ZV-E10 ?

Not sure. Seem to fit between compact RX series and alpha series.

I use RX100 VA after using DSLR for 10yrs. Carrying large body +lenses and fiddling with settings made me use it less and less due to bulk and time taken to setup.

The RX 100VII would be a great fit.You get great still, video and telephoto camera in small package. At 96k not exactly VFM.

The Sony RX100 mark V is best VFM camera. It can capture great videos in 4k and very good for stills also. But the video recording duration is 5 mins in 4k. You can look into Sony RX10 Mark 4 instead of Sony RX 100 Mark VII for great 4k videos with excellent zoom option. I recommend this both models for causal usage.

Not sure. Seem to fit between compact RX series and alpha series.

I use RX100 VA after using DSLR for 10yrs. Carrying large body +lenses and fiddling with settings made me use it less and less due to bulk and time taken to setup.

The RX 100VII would be a great fit.You get great still, video and telephoto camera in small package. At 96k not exactly VFM.
Do you have any experience with Camera Sliders too ? I am planning to get a motorized version which can 120 panorama. but this will be a future upgrade.

If you are starting out and want to learn photography, then getting a second hand option is the best as suggested above.
When I started off I was also looking at the greatest and latest but an expert friend suggested one of the used bulky Canon DSLRs to my surprise but then explained that it as the best option for learning the ropes. I was looking for a compact option so got lucky with a great condition Sony a6300 Mirrorless being sold by a wedding photographer on Olx. My luck got extended when I paid in cash and got the cam only to return home to find the Govt. announcing demonetization that night :p.
Its what I have stuck with and still works great. I am still learning new things each time I use it even to this day. I only added a few lenses to the kit lens including a 210 mm zoom. Based on your budget, you should be able to get a full frame mirrorless on Olx or the JJMehta forums if you are ok going the used route.

Last edited:
Also get a full manual lens in your kit. I am planning that too--from 7Artisans. A fast lens. To learn the basics of Aperture atleast.

which lense r u planning to get ? also what model u own / will buy ?
I have the Sony A6000, 16-50 mm (kit) , and 55-210 mm telephoto. I plan to now get the 7artisans 25mm F1.8 (or the 1.2, which will be very very wide). Both of these are pure manual and no electrical dock connection to the A6000 body.

I mostly am practicing in Aperture Priority mode to get a hand of things, and at times shutter speed. But one parameter at a time. I do not run the camera full blown manual. Will too difficult to handle everything as per a choice!

I getting more inclined towards then Sony ZV-E10 due to its ability to work with E-Mount lens which ZV-1 don't offer. plus its the same sense as to a6400. a6600 or a7lll is out of budget for me. not impressed with a6000 or a6100. the price difference is also 50 USD here and there ...

I am narrowing more towards Sony ZV-E10. if I get this, should I buy the body + lens kit or only body + 3rd party lens kit. if 3rd party lens kit, then please suggest me a good one.

Back