FS: Home Audio Video Misc Items, CPU/Mobo/SSD/Sound Card/Router/AVR/Projectors

That was just for memory training and a quick test to see if it'll post with 64GB at 1600MHz, it was with one of those sub Rs 500 fire hazard power supplies. I only ever use those for POST and sometimes a memtest run with lower power processors.

I'll be transferring this to case with a proper power supply once my finances recover after these recent sales. I'm tempted to add this to my proxmox cluster as it'll easilly host 48 android vm's, but this hardware is way too special for a glorified phone farm. So instead I'll use it as a slightly older gaming rig. I haven't yet decided what GPU to pair it with.

The last game I played through was GTA3 around 2003 and after that I switched over to hackintoshes for studies + work. So I have huge backlog of notable games (starting with the original crysis and farcry) for the next few years and I'm hoping this'll work out for that. I'm planning on a mild overclock to reach at least 2000 on single thread passmark and to downgrade to 32GB of memory. 8x 8GB of DDR3 is not very cost effective at ~15k while 8x 4GB is more attractive at ~6k.

The projectors must go!

Price reduced -

BenQ HT1075 - 10,000 + Shipping Free

Epson EB-1980WU - 15,000 + Shipping Free

Edit : Someone asked about the BenQ, the purchase date is about may/june 2015 from the US.

Last edited:
Back