Android MIUI 6 Coming To Redmi 1S, Mi3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3G

Last heard that beta testing for Note 3G had been stopped in the China miui forum. However there is no official notice. Xiaomi had been only focusing on new product launches than providing updates for already launched devices.

i tried searching official Download's but not available , can u kindly post official xiaomi mi3 MIUI 6 download link or forum post link

MIUI V6 for Mi3 has been out since couple of days. You can always flash the zip from the forums.
I was not talking about Mi3, but about Note 3G. Note 3G is still on JB and they had promised Miui v6 to be released on 13th Jan. On 13th they released Miui v6 for closed beta testing with only 30 beta testers. With only 30 testers they will not be able to release it before May.

I was not talking about Mi3, but about Note 3G. Note 3G is still on JB and they had promised Miui v6 to be released on 13th Jan. On 13th they released Miui v6 for closed beta testing with only 30 beta testers. With only 30 testers they will not be able to release it before May.
My response was for @mav2000 anyways

Manually updated it and its working very well. Battery seems to be better on the new ROM. I hope there is a Lollipop update sometime soon though. Two things I miss though:

1. The notification screen and toggels screen are side by side. I had it setup as the toggles below the notification screen.
2. The notes app now needs you to enter the app for a new note, in V5, you could just flick upwards on the app and write in your note.

Anybody tried any Custom ROM on your 1s? I hear Mokee is pretty good. I'm looking for a ROM/tweak to increase my battery.
MoKee ROM is currently the best current ROM available for Redmi 1s. It has some issues with proximity sensor which is being worked out. However users of Redmi 1s are not very understanding so development team is not very happy. Redmi 1s users are just next to Moto G users for whom development has stopped temporarily

Does MoKee fix heating and battery drain issues? I tried CM11. Phone got very hot while charging and light gaming. Battery draining heavily.
Qualcomm chipsets by default have heating issue. This is compounded by Redmi 1s overclocking it from 1.2 Ghz to 1.5 Ghz. Root your mobile and then underclock using CPU controlling app to fix heating issue

One of my friend has been using MoKee rom as daily driver and is quite happy with it. The only issue is that sometimes some apps open when you are on a call unknowingly. This is due to proximity sensor issue that is being fixed.

Back