Android MIUI 7 - India Premier in New Delhi

gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Things gonna start 14.30 this afternoon, fans been lining up. Lets see what Xiaomi have it on the sleeves.

miui is really sluggish in mi4i :( if you own one, you will know it certainly is. Atleast a launcher helps alot. I hope MIUI 7 helps with all of this. :)

Last edited:
Looks like Xiaomi was unprepared for the number of people wanting MIUI 7 Beta.
Their OTA / ROM Download servers have been down for a long time now though they are not acknowledging it on Twitter or their forums.

I too am waiting for miui 7 for my redmi 1s and note 4g .
Btw , I do not have any problems with miui 6 on both the phones .

For real mate?

Seeing the overwhelmingly negative response on forums, I decided not to go ahead with MIUI 6 on both the Redmi 1S phones at home.

^^
Yes , I find miui 6 ok . I'm not a gamer or a heavy user . Reading emails and news on the phone and watching YouTube and downloaded serials on my phones . I have not faced any problems so far .
BTW the battery life of my 1s and redmi note 4g is much better than my galaxy s4 , almost at par with my moto g 1st gen .

^^
Yes , I find miui 6 ok . I'm not a gamer or a heavy user . Reading emails and news on the phone and watching YouTube and downloaded serials on my phones . I have not faced any problems so far .
BTW the battery life of my 1s and redmi note 4g is much better than my galaxy s4 , almost at par with my moto g 1st gen .

Can you please share the exact version of MIUI 6 on your 1S phones. I am thinking of trying it on another 1S before using it on mine. Battery life is horrible with most AOSP custom ROMs for this phone. MIUI was fantastic in that respect, especially since I do not game either.

Back