Budget 25-30k Mobile Buying – Sticky features – help to decide

sunandoghosh

Disciple
  1. Budget?
    A: INR 30K +-
    2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
    A: Above 6”
    3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
    A: Android latest the better
    4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
    A: 4g
    5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
    A: OnePlus, Xiaomi
    6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
    A: youtube talking surfing etc
    7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
    A: Dual SIM
    8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
    A: New
  2. 9. Any other requirements?
    A: MUST automatic call recording
    10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
    A: Oneplus nord 2 5G

Mobile Buying – Sticky features – help to decide

Dear Friends
Need to buy one mobile phone and request your inputs guidance.
BUDGET is 30K (+/- few thousands; lesser the better)

Number One Important Feature:
Automatic call recording without intimation to third party –
I have a very high inclination to purchase OnePlus Nord 2 5G but I am not sure about automatic call feature recording without intimation to third party.
This is most important feature as I have literally so many calls and have to rehear it as cannot make so many notes while on call.
Some may argue why asking for non-intimation to other party but this is bcz most people otherwise would be unhappy.
So can someone with OnePlus Nord 2 5G confirm that we can have automatic call recording without issues?
(have had conflicting opinions you tube videos so require firm confirmation)

Else I will go for next best option of Xiaomi bcz it has inbuilt automatic call recording without intimation to third party. So Pls Pls confirm???

2. 8 GB Ram (desirable 12 GB) 128 GB ROM (desirable 256 GB)

3. Would prefer xiaomi after OnePlus bcz of next best operating system cleaner UI and stable one

Kindly help as republic day sale has started. Thank you

Awaiting your reply

Else I will go for next best option of Xiaomi bcz it has inbuilt automatic call recording without intimation to third party. So Pls Pls confirm??
They come with Google dialer which intimates the other party.
If call recording is a must feature then go for Samsung. Their dialer have in-built call recorder which doesn't notify the other party.
M52 5G variant is a good buy, since the use case isn't demanding. Plus it has 11-12 5G bands so you are future profed.
Regarding higher configuration, 8/128 is the only highest config available.

Thanks for your inputs.
Its just that Samsung processor does not provide that much bang for money when compared to other phones
If you are talking about Exynos SoC, then M52 does not have Exynos processors. It has SD 778 from Qualcomm.
Regarding higher prices of Qualcomm, it has more to do with longevity and support that Qualcomm demands higher price from its clients. You would be getting 3y OS updates and 4y security updates.

If call recording without intimation is must for you then you got only one option-Samsung, All other brands now come with Google Dialer. Vivo used to have their own dialer in Android 11 but with Android 12,they also pushed Google Dialer as Default.

Your Budget is around 30K then Only phones makes sense for you are Samsung M52 & Samsung A52s. I would suggest to go with Samsung A52s ,It better camera than M52 Plus biggest advantage OIS,IP67 Rating & A52s has more polished user experience than M52.

Back