Mobile Handset Price Reduced by 40%

Disciple
Hello Friends @ Mumbai

Just on FM 93.3 announce that 2 mobile companies Names started from S and L reduce there price by 40%. Does any one know which company and for which models.

I think may be Samsung (more happy if SonyEricsson) and LG.

On other forum one of Members friend have Mobile shop and he said that Samsung and LG.

Another member said Nokia and SonyEricsson as he claim that Zee News flash same story.

Let's hope in couple of day it will be cleared and buyers will get massive discount of 40%.

AMD4Life said:
I guess ur info was right..I just saw an ad today in HT for LG's Chocolate phone, which is now priced at <10K..Earlier it was 14K IIRC..
Can you give more info about Model Number?

# No memory card slot

# No FM radio

# No airplane mode

# Slow and inconvenient camera interface

# No MP3 playlist and ID3 tag support

Why should any one by Mobile with so much disadvantages, just for Style? I think for 10k K750i is best by till today and for coming 2-3 months.

Stick said:
# No memory card slot
# No FM radio
# No airplane mode
# Slow and inconvenient camera interface
# No MP3 playlist and ID3 tag support

Why should any one by Mobile with so much disadvantages, just for Style? I think for 10k K750i is best by till today and for coming 2-3 months.

LOL! I never said anyone should buy this model (even though its pretty good for the style-conscious junta)..
Read the thread again pls, we're just discussing which cell-phone manufacturer has decided to cut its price by upto 40%..:bleh:

Back