Other Mobile phone prices and depreciation in values ?

belictony

Disciple
It’s this real ? So how much can I get for this please advice me I am new in this
amazon price for new mobile is 131900. phones depreciate 20% within a month of buying. now its 8 months old and hence it would consider a 40% reduction in the price. 80k would be appropriate for this mobile now.

amazon price for new mobile is 131900. phones depreciate 20% within a month of buying. now its 8 months old and hence it would consider a 40% reduction in the price. 80k would be appropriate for this mobile now.
How and where did you come with this conclusion?

How and where did you come with this conclusion?
This is how the electronics market work. The moment it comes out of the box/ box is opened it looses 10-15% of value.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for the advice I think local dealer are idiots they are offering 90k+ for this
I would say go with the local dealer for 90k+

Thanks for the advice I think local dealer are idiots they are offering 90k+ for this
I've found this on OLX. Iphone 11 pro max 256gb https://www.olx.in/ad/1581402969

this is the same model same colour and 7 months used sold at 90k. Yours is already 9 months old.

Last edited:
This is how the electronics market work. The moment it comes out of the box/ box is opened it looses 10-15% of value.
please let us know from where you did you researched and found those figures, if you want to suggest something or discuss with OP it would be much better to contact him personally.

didn't know this earlier please let us know from where you did you researched and found those figures
There is no research. As a prospective buyer, why would I buy a unboxed item without even 10% reduction in the price? An unboxed item always comes with it’s own set of risks and If I have to bear that what would be the incentive for the buyer if he pays close to the new mobile price?. I would rather buy a new mobile by putting a few extra 1000s and avoid the risk

There is no research. As a prospective buyer, why would I buy a unboxed item without even 10% reduction in the price? An unboxed item always comes with a risk of repair and If I have to bear that what would be the incentive for the buyer if he pays close to the new mobile price?. I would rather buy a new mobile by putting a few extra 1000s and avoid the risk
what you quoted didn't sound any near to this else you meant just after unboxing (The moment it comes out of the box/ box is opened it looses 10-15% of value) so it is unlikely for someone to unbox a phone and take it to a 3rd party repair shop and now please show some maturity and stop crapping his thread, i won't reply either

what you quoted didn't sound any near to this else you meant just after unboxing (The moment it comes out of the box/ box is opened it looses 10-15% of value) so it is unlikely for someone to unbox a phone and take it to a 3rd party repair shop and now please show some maturity and stop crapping his thread, i won't reply either
It’s unlike for someone to buy an unboxed phone and take it to 3rd party repair. But it’s a risk and it exists and it happened to one of my friends. So you try to understand from a buyers perspective rather and not ignore the risk that comes with an unboxed item. It’s not only at the time of repair immediately, the repair can happen anytime after he bought it and the invoice would be in the original buyers name which would create trouble for the second owner .
I talked about inboxing because you quotes only that part and asked me where I researched. So quote the relevant part of my response and ask me and I would provide my view.

It’s unlike for someone to buy an unboxed phone and take it to 3rd party repair. But it’s a risk and it exists and it happened to one of my friends. So you try to understand from a buyers perspective rather and not ignore the risk that comes with an unboxed item. It’s not only at the time of repair immediately, the repair can happen anytime after he bought it and the invoice would be in the original buyers name which would create trouble for the second owner .
I talked about inboxing because you quotes only that part and asked me where I researched. So quote the relevant part of my response and ask me and I would provide my view.

I would say go with the local dealer for 90k+

I've found this on OLX. Iphone 11 pro max 256gb https://www.olx.in/ad/1581402969

this is the same model same colour and 7 months used sold at 90k. Yours is already 9 months old.

the link you posted is global warranty mine is Indian purchase with proper bill and mobile insurance n everything.. and I will sell at whatever price I want

@belictony so I have a 15 days old 11 pro 64gb Gold color what should be the selling price of that one... Let me know your offer.

Also what it has to do with the name on the invoice? Looks like you are a first timer with Apple phones, They never ask for invoice what ever is the case, Even samsung they never ask for invoice speaking this from personal experience and not like u said your friend faced some issue.

Last edited:
Back