Mobile Phone Screen Protectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmano said:
These are of decent quality.

@kaykayshah: its better if you post the device model instead of sizes, these people sell everything by mobile device model numbers. Shipping mode you chose and tell me, if you want to send me through India Post with Rs. 5 stamp, I will do that also :p.

@Viralbug : N73 ones might be available, as they are popular ones. Shipping mode, you chose :p

yes N73 should be available.

send it by regular Indian Post. its just a screen protector. doesnt need special treatment.

for others, you could see if couriers are cheap. but i highly doubt it would be less than 50-60. 20 bucks is too less.

If the interest cross 100 pcs, I will ask the Mods to change this as a GO. Will check with the dealer/importer tomorrow about the availability and post the list here.

Updated the first post with all the requirement details, so far interest is shown for about 50 pcs. I will convert it into GO when it crosses 100 pcs as its very low priced item. Will wait for 2 more days, ie till Friday evening. Will get the item on Saturday and ship it to all. I hope thats OK with all.

I will also try to get the list of available Mobile Protectors Models and update the thread.

gmano said:
These are of decent quality.

@kaykayshah: its better if you post the device model instead of sizes, these people sell everything by mobile device model numbers. Shipping mode you chose and tell me, if you want to send me through India Post with Rs. 5 stamp, I will do that also :p.

@Viralbug : N73 ones might be available, as they are popular ones. Shipping mode, you chose :p

I am ok with Speed Post. I need 2 of n73 size and 2 of 4" size. Is the price for 4" protector same?

not trying to crap the thread
please test these cheap scratch guards before applying to the final product

i got one of these once, applied it on my e63 but when I removed it there was glue all over. had to spend hours trying to remove the glue.

if these scratch guard don't leave any marks, i am also in for some.

Awesome! Just what I was looking for. 3 pieces for my iPhone 2G. Please keep them with you, will pick it up when I come there next month. Thanks a lot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back