Other Mobile Repair shop Recommendation

Revvharder

Recruit
Hello everyone, i have been using a Redmi note 10 past 2 years while the software experience wasn't smooth it wasn't giving any major problem so i thought i'll replace it around November this year during the sales but today the phone just went dead, there was an incoming call and it just died. Plugged it in the charger, tried hard resetting no response.

If anyone knows any good mobile repair shops in Dwarka, Janakpuri or nearby areas do please recommend one.

Hello everyone, i have been using a Redmi note 10 past 2 years while the software experience wasn't smooth it wasn't giving any major problem so i thought i'll replace it around November this year during the sales but today the phone just went dead, there was an incoming call and it just died. Plugged it in the charger, tried hard resetting no response.

If anyone knows any good mobile repair shops in Dwarka, Janakpuri or nearby areas do please recommend one.
is the phone showing mi/miui logo?
can you boot into fastboot mode or is the mobo dead?

go with old/reputed shop only, even if they charge higher side. Don't go with makeshift shops in juggi/jpodi or road side, they are 100% scamsters, will quote you low with Sugar coated words, but ones you hand over handset to them, your handset's life FINALLY over.

go with old/reputed shop only, even if they charge higher side. Don't go with makeshift shops in juggi/jpodi or road side, they are 100% scamsters, will quote you low with Sugar coated words, but ones you hand over handset to them, your handset's life FINALLY over.
It's like you pay them and also sacrifice your own device so that they can practice repairing skills for experience and also earn some money.

Back