Mobile / tablet under 16k

Hey Mates

My BB took a bath with me 2 days back & its dead now. So need to buy a new phone.

Budget - 10k - 16k

Usage - E mails, bit of gaming, word documents. ( Business purpose)

1. Must have good battery life

2. Easy to carry

3. Applications support

4 Big screen
<

Options that i have -

1. Friend selling I phone 4 16Gb for 20K. Condition superb. Bought from US an year back. Will try to negotiate with him.

2. Buy Samsung Note on EMI's.

3. Any tablet that can solve my purpose. Sadly playbook was available for 13k but had no GSM connection.

4. Please share your expert advice.

Thanks

if you are getting a FACTORY UNLOCKED ip4 for that price then its a total no brainer,you should go for it.

if its not a factory unlocked phone then i will recommend you to go for the galaxy note.

it fits all your needs the only thing which might give you a problem is that it is a bit awkward to carry around.(personal experience)

If you are in two minds about mobile or tablet, go for the Galaxy Note. Bang in between the two!

if you are getting a FACTORY UNLOCKED ip4 for that price then its a total no brainer,you should go for it.

Well, that's a valid point. But price might be an issue.

if its not a factory unlocked phone then i will recommend you to go for the galaxy note.

it fits all your needs the only thing which might give you a problem is that it is a bit awkward to carry around.(personal experience)

I phone is 1 year old but not factory unlocked

^^ then leave it imho.

Take the note.you get a new phone + warranty and it also fulfills the big screen criteria you have set.

Just try holding it once and see whether you find it comfortable.

^^ then leave it imho.

Take the note.you get a new phone + warranty and it also fulfills the big screen criteria you have set.

Just try holding it once and see whether you find it comfortable.

i am meeting this I phone friend of mine today, what would be good price to offer if not 20k. And how does factory unlock make a difference ?

Thanks

i am meeting this I phone friend of mine today, what would be good price to offer if not 20k. And how does factory unlock make a difference ?

Thanks

If you know your stuff about jailbraking and unlocking then its a good deal but frustrating if you want the latest software.

Just ask yourself the question whether you are ready to figit with the device whenever a new o.s upgrade comes out( generally 8 months).if your answer is positive then go with the ip4;you are getting it at a good price

Go for iPhone if it's unlocked by ultrasnow or by gavey, just preserve the bb by snowbreeze if you are into upgrading the firmware and bargain him. It's kind of frustration for most peoples to cook their custom firmware.

Else as per your requirement get the note. It's the best of both worlds.

Had a word with I phone friend, here are few details :-

1. Asking price 20k

2. JB by Gavey

3. 1 year old

4. Phone condition 9/10

5. Latest OS installed

Any other thing that i should ask him ?? Also what would be good price, is the above mentioned i phone 20k worth ?

i give you a big YES... go for it...

Baseband upgrade is a kind of upgrade to iphone radio(or modem) upgrade where the locked phones upgradde to newer Baseband is nothing but a ipod touch.

Back