Mobilehunt, Vashi - Fraudulent dealer !

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggt said:
All newbies sharing their experiences. I dont get it. If one can remember on this forum there was a spam thread about jailbreaked i phone for same price as one had mentioned buying one. Is this a continuation of the spam to a scam?
@ronaldofan
Show off your phone and the copy of the bill in the show off section with the hologram on the box.

+1....

can you please upload the pics of the phone recieved from this site ...
then it would be of great help ....

paid another visit to arenja arcade on way back from dakc. could not find the shop again. can someone please post proper directions? as far as i am concerned the building has only 106. there are no 118/ 119, and no one had heard of it. guard was also saying prolly arenja corner, but that is a diff building and diff shop. there 117/118 are a vodaphone dealers shop.

ronaldofan said:
hi everybody here.
shipment received for my item htc hd :hap2:
at sharp 4:55 today i got my first shipment from mobilehunt
as i was worried a lot because few ppls comments on this forum.

as far as phone is concerned its genuine from htc.:eek:hyeah::mad:
it is sealed packed with bundled acessories.and warranty is indian warranty
it was blue dart couriers as they told me packing was OK not bad i can say.
all i can say is i am more than happy:hap2:

and i cant forget to thank mobilehunt.
thank you very much
hats off to them.

No pics, no talk. Would appreciate some photos of the box, the bill and the phone itself.

i think its samsung corby mate, but anyway its still a very good deal. please give and update information about this deal

@axeman
Have you considered sending a mail to mobilehunt for the specific address.since you are ready to check the address for us. I think the site can help you in this regard (if a shop does exist). Just check for authenticity of the shop. Sure then doubts can be erased or the thread can be closed.

@axeman

i stay at vashi sector 9 and
i am a frequent visitor to this so called place mobilehunt.

from the last 3months i am buying stuffs from these people

its not so hard to locate there is only one entrance from the palm beach road in to the arenja corner.you will find a small parking area there.if you coming from dakc dont take right turn from where the citibank is located at the corner but instead take a u turn and move slowly on the left hand side of the road hardly about 150m you see an entrance gate of arenja corner with few cars prked along the rodside on the left handside of the gate there is a motor garage.take that entrance and move in you will see one travel agency in the name of mahavir on the left side just adjacent to that there is a stair case that will land you on the first floor look straight on the right side and move then you will find a staircase towards the basement get in to the basement and you are there nearly half of the basement is in their under.

still if you have more questions or if you still cant locate them you can mail me we can meet and i will come along with you

today in the evening after i come from work that is after 5:30 we can meet up and solve it.

huuuhhhhhhhhhh........................

Again how come all newbies know everything about mobilehunt and not others . I guess we have been devoting more time in computer hardware.

ggt said:
Again how come all newbies know everything about mobilehunt and not others . I guess we have been devoting more time in computer hardware.

little patience man. lets see if a non newbie replies. give it a day or 2. i think the mods wld b b happy to close the thread if tht doesnt happen. i do kno the OT thoh.

mjumrani said:
little patience man. lets see if a non newbie replies. give it a day or 2. i think the mods wld b b happy to close the thread if tht doesnt happen. i do kno the OT thoh.
Was intended pun never wanted to go OT. just wanted to clearthe air before i suggest this store to my friends.

annuisrocking said:
@axeman
i stay at vashi sector 9 and
its not so hard to locate there is only one entrance from the palm beach road in to the arenja corner.you will find a small parking area there.if you coming from dakc dont take right turn from where the citibank is located at the corner but instead take a u turn and move slowly on the left hand side of the road hardly about 150m you see an entrance gate of arenja corner with few cars prked along the rodside on the left handside of the gate there is a motor garage.take that entrance and move in you will see one travel agency in the name of mahavir on the left side just adjacent to that there is a stair case that will land you on the first floor look straight on the right side and move then you will find a staircase towards the basement get in to the basement and you are there nearly half of the basement is in their under.
still if you have more questions or if you still cant locate them you can mail me we can meet and i will come along with you
today in the evening after i come from work that is after 5:30 we can meet up and solve it.
huuuhhhhhhhhhh........................

Am not going to New Bombay for next few days. Maybe you could post a diag of the directions?

Anyway had mailed them for detailed directions as I could not find.

Do you have the shop's phone number? Then if I end up going anytime, I can just call and talk, and maybe someone can come and pick me @ ground/ first floor.

I know the building very well, Citibank ATM rocks :p

P.S. You stay in chandigarh/ vashi?

@axeman
Have you considered sending a mail to mobilehunt for the specific address.since you are ready to check the address for us. I think the site can help you in this regard (if a shop does exist). Just check for authenticity of the shop. Sure then doubts can be erased or the thread can be closed.

Mail exchange has already happened.

hello mr -,
we appreciare your interest in buying from us.

nokia e71 & blackberry 8520 is available with us in stock.

if you wish pay and pick up your item please follow the address mentioned below.

our working hrs are:
from monday to friday between 10 to 6
on saturdays between 10 to 4
we are closed on sundays.

if you have more queries regarding purchase or product please contactus
looking forward for fair & good deal
thank you
regards
sameer

mobilehuntin
B-118,119,
Arenja corner,
sector-17,vashi,
new mumbai: 400703
maharashtra (india).
email: sales.mobilehunt@gmail.com
mobilehunt.org@gmail.com
web: mobilehuntin.blogspot.com

axeman said:
Am not going to New Bombay for next few days. Maybe you could post a diag of the directions?

Anyway had mailed them for detailed directions as I could not find.

Do you have the shop's phone number? Then if I end up going anytime, I can just call and talk, and maybe someone can come and pick me @ ground/ first floor.

I know the building very well, Citibank ATM rocks :p

P.S. You stay in chandigarh/ vashi?

Mail exchange has already happened.

The working hours are the same as an office and not of a showroom. Are they some sort of distris coz the timings suggest so. Also sunday closed. No shop can afford that since sunday is their max sale day for many shops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back