Modi Wins again!

Nikhil

Skilled
Modi looks set to retain his seat. How sad. I was hoping he would lose and after losing some Hurkat-ul-mujahideen or LeT guy comes and kills him and we would be free from this ***** forever.

what a sad day for secularism in India.

And you think secularism would have won if the Congress came in?
I agree that Modi is communal. I claim that he is no more communal than the rest of the louts who pass off as leaders of our country...
Democracy is dead either way.

KingKrool said:
And you think secularism would have won if the Congress came in?
I agree that Modi is communal. I claim that he is no more communal than the rest of the louts who pass off as leaders of our country...
Democracy is dead either way.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Just that Modi doesnt even pretend to be secular and that is at least necessary in India where everything is run on pretences.

^ Nikhil, no offence, but if you'd know how Modi operates, its killer! The stuff this guy has done for Gujurat, promoting industry, setting up the new ports, its simply INSANE!

He handles business meetings from 10AM till 2AM, BEAT THAT!

I'm GLAD Modi won, for once the Congress has been shown the door, and hopefully the trend will continue till assembly polls.

The Congress is nothing but a bunch of loosers, who ride on "Madam"!

So what if Modi is secular, BJP is secular? This is a god-damn country with majority population of one religion, are the Arab countries secular?

What I care about is development, anybody who feels something is communal is a retard and should be shot in the head, hell we need dictatorship here!

Look at the congress in gujarat..They dont have any leadership left. Modi was the only choice. IMHO Modi deserves where he is right now, otherwise you cannot get lucky three times in a row ;)

Progress and money isnt everything.

I also sort of admire him for the progress Gujarat has undergone.

but that is no reason to allow him to carry on as usual

I'll kill a thousand people and then I'll make Karnataka the best damn district in the world. Does that mean my sins are wiped away ?

^ Nikhil, no offence, but if you'd know how Modi operates, its killer! The stuff this guy has done for Gujurat, promoting industry, setting up the new ports, its simply INSANE!

He handles business meetings from 10AM till 2AM, BEAT THAT!

I'm GLAD Modi won, for once the Congress has been shown the door, and hopefully the trend will continue till assembly polls.

The Congress is nothing but a bunch of loosers, who ride on "Madam"!

So what if Modi is secular, BJP is secular? This is a god-damn country with majority population of one religion, are the Arab countries secular?

What I care about is development, anybody who feels something is communal is a retard and should be shot in the head, hell we need dictatorship here!

agree with u 100%... Modi has won simply because he took the state forward. villages in Guj have 24x7 electricity, excellent roads n stuff... which other state can boast of this!

and why are we so obssed with this being a secular country thing...this being secular has been a great way of exploiting the minorities esp by the congress.

Nikhil......being a part of minority i still think its good he won...becoz congress are jus bunch of loosers who have no jobs other than taxing and filling their pockets thats it.....see whats the condition of mumbai....44% of income tax goes and the state of road,traffic and more importantly the trains.....even a maal gadi carrying bullocks have place to stand..and we on 1 square feet 17 ppl fights....Also they sell lands to builders after getting bribes and canceling land ceiling act(anything can be build on a land provided to builders by govtwith no restriction)........

It same like britishers(modi)...though we dont love them but we should appreciate for the railways(decade bak one),heritage structures and drainage system they gifted us...same way modi has worked for development in gujrat and even helped villages of ambani by constructing roads and all which the ambanis themselves never did(except helping their platinum mine jamnagar).....

Thats the reason even citizens settled abroad 2-3 decades bak came frm there to promote him as he has created a lot of healthy atmosphere for businessmen......not like the congress which have other rule for developers...and double tax for normal citizen(octroi+vat)so that we only keep paying money(someone please ask where do narayan rane gets money that himself and his children tavel in seperate personal merc).....

If congress has to win they should stop promoting gandhi nehru family and try to find a true leader which wont happen......

the third parties..they are useless their main aim is to win some seats and demand some deals for their pockets

why not the iitians,iimians start their own party i guess we are there to support

I am not much into politics but Modi Won the elections though many tried to put him down- including the Media and I am flabbergasted that he won. Since Modi won, lets see what "progress" he could make with his state. I am not a fan of BJP due two-faced attitude, but I am not a fan of Congress too. Sonia Gandhi shouldnt have told him "maaut ka saudagar" to turn the tables around-especially in election times, thats a tactic I would expect from BJP, not congress. You dont fight fire with fire, but with water. Congress should maintain their standards and still work and think for the welfare of the people as much as they can in Gujarat even though they lost.

BTW: My vote goes for Modi only as MOTM Jan 08 XD hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

Nikhil said:
Modi looks set to retain his seat. How sad. I was hoping he would lose and after losing some Hurkat-ul-mujahideen or LeT guy comes and kills him and we would be free from this ***** forever.

what a sad day for secularism in India.

i second that .. buddy ..

make me pm guys .. then i will kill thousands of people . then make our country a developed nation .. does that make me great . NOPE ..

also i am not fan of either party ..

anyways ..peace ..:)

The Sorcerer said:
I am not much into politics but Modi Won the elections though many tried to put him down- including the Media and I am flabbergasted that he won. Since Modi won, lets see what "progress" he could make with his state.
Dude, why don't you go and actually see what "progress" has been made and see how the Gujurat administration works and then post your funny comments :|

@ Nikhil - The Gujurat riots were simply an unfortunate series of events. But lets get one thing clear, the Godhra train carnage was propagated by a bunch of f**ked up militants unfortunately belonging to a minority community, which is why the riots began in the first place.

Back