Monitors Monitor <= 10k

That would be great. :)
Yea,I bought Dell.
But,facing a problem now.
Bought a cheap HDMI cable but when I connect at first power ON showing no HDMI input.
The motherboard boot screen not full screen.
When I press OSD button the Auto Adjust and many other option showing disable which was active when I'm using VGA.
At Windows start can'r get full screen with 1920x1080.
What's the problem HDMI cable or anything else ?
And I have no CD/DVD ROM Drive so can't use Dell Driver CD too.

And I still didn't find Calibration Setting at web.

Yea,I bought Dell.
Bought a cheap HDMI cable but when I connect at first power ON showing no HDMI input.
When I press OSD button the Auto Adjust and many other option showing disable which was active when I'm using VGA.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/280522-33-cant-full-screen-dell-2310-hdmi-monitor

or

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=1920+x+1080+dell+full+screen

I did not buy that AOC cos of one and only reason that is 14ms response time.But,I heard color and viewing angle is good.
AOC is cheap at local market may be little less than 8K including all.

local vendor quote me high price then flipkart
also i don't want to buy from mumbai coz its has risk of octroi charge .

local vendor quote me high price then flipkart
also i don't want to buy from mumbai coz its has risk of octroi charge .

AOC LED 22" (E2250) 6800
AOC LED 22" (E2251) 6900
AOC LED 22" (I-2251FWE) IPS 7800
AOC LED 22" (2260) 7000
AOC LED 22"(2243FW) 7200
AOC LED 22"(2243FW2) HDMI 8200
AOC LED 23" (E2352PHZ) 3D 12000
AOC LED 23" I 2353 (IPS) 10500
AOC LED 24"(E2440VH) 10000
+ Vat@ 5%

Am also looking for 22"LED..... will go for the cheapest...... Been using 19" AOC LCD for more than 5years........ No problems

No HDMI input for a moment at power on seems normal. Boot screens won't be 1920 x 1080. By windows start do you mean when windows is loading and that windows logo is flashing? Even that isn't 1920 x 1080. You need to check if there's an option in your OSD to scale up non-native resolutions.
Auto adjust is for analog signals, why would it be active with digital HDMI inputs?

Calibration settings aren't universal, you need something like a Spyder colour calibrator to adjust yours. Use colour temperature settings if you dont like the blue tone.

Yea,I bought Dell.

Did you get the Dell S2240L? Here are the drivers link Drivers & Downloads | Dell European Distribution Business

In my case, its shows no HDMI signal, going to power save mode.

None of the screens except from the login screen onwards are full HD. The login screen is 1080p. Check the cable and try with another.

As for the bleeding issue, run the LCD conditioning option, it will reduce it. And if you have any dead pixels like mine, they will be removed (worked for me, at least)

No HDMI input for a moment at power on seems normal. Boot screens won't be 1920 x 1080. By windows start do you mean when windows is loading and that windows logo is flashing? Even that isn't 1920 x 1080. You need to check if there's an option in your OSD to scale up non-native resolutions.
Auto adjust is for analog signals, why would it be active with digital HDMI inputs?

Calibration settings aren't universal, you need something like a Spyder colour calibrator to adjust yours. Use colour temperature settings if you dont like the blue tone.

Both boot screen (when mobo logo and the HDDs/ODDs is shown ) and when windows is loading and that windows logo is flashing too.
I can't find scale up non-native resolutions now ( when with VGA ).
Do I have to connect HDMI first ?
Windows have a calibration option but I don't like it.
I'm looking for ICC profile and setting which I can change from OSD.

Did you get the Dell S2240L? Here are the drivers link Drivers & Downloads | Dell European Distribution Business

In my case, its shows no HDMI signal, going to power save mode.

None of the screens except from the login screen onwards are full HD. The login screen is 1080p. Check the cable and try with another.

As for the bleeding issue, run the LCD conditioning option, it will reduce it. And if you have any dead pixels like mine, they will be removed (worked for me, at least)

" no HDMI signal, going to power save mode " is showing at the very first when I power on system.
I can't have any other HDMI cable.
The driver only 300KB ?
I'm doing anything wrong.
Thought its gonna be huge because of CD.

Both boot screen (when mobo logo and the HDDs/ODDs is shown ) and when windows is loading and that windows logo is flashing too.
I can't find scale up non-native resolutions now ( when with VGA ).
Do I have to connect HDMI first ?
Windows have a calibration option but I don't like it.
I'm looking for ICC profile and setting which I can change from OSD.
Sounds normal, thats what happens when it isn't rescaling non-native resolutions. But from your user manual it doesn't look like there's a rescale option in the OSD. Unless you're spending all your time in the BIOS it shouldn't be a concern :p Try a factory reset and see.

Driver size is correct, monitor drivers only include resolution/scanning frequency parameters. The actual .inf is only a few KB, the rest is the installer. The ICM profile is included in the driver package.

BTW why are you even using VGA. The difference in sharpness with HDMI should be very obvious at 1920 x 1090.

No I'm not gonna spending all time in the BIOS but I want it to looks better. :p
Factory Reset not gonna make anything wrong ?
First I have to connect with HDMI then from from OSD need to do
Factory Reset ?
And change scaling to 0% from Ati CCC and them a restart ?

Yeah.

And change scaling to 0% from Ati CCC and them a restart ?
Are you facing any issues inside windows? If not then don't bother. ATI CCC isnt going to affect BIOS or Windows startup. ATI driver settings take effect after windows has finished starting up.

No issue inside windows.
And should I use YCbCr mode or RGB mode with HDMI ?
When last time connected with HDMI the monitor automatically switched to
YCbCr mode.
And when I tried it to change to RGB mode picture color become washed out and too bright.

No issue inside windows.
And should I use YCbCr mode or RGB mode with HDMI ?
When last time connected with HDMI the monitor automatically switched to
YCbCr mode.
And when I tried it to change to RGB mode picture color become washed out and too bright.

AFAIK, there is not much differance between the two modes. So stick to what you have, If colours appear washed out, check gamma levels in the ATI/Nvidia control centre OR Intel graphic options.

Got my AOC I2251FWE from flipkart

i got surprise that it come with DVI cable :yahoo: but it doesn't have invoice :scared14:

mail flipkart to about issue . let see what happen .

small response time test . will post full review later .

Everything works perfectly for me, I go from HDMI--->VGA all the time, switching between my PS3 and PC, Love this montior!! Tried Calibration, did not get good results.

Bumping an old thread but any review on this monitor??

Spec wise its quite good...Recommended it to a neighbour purely on spec. but cannot find a review yet.. If anybody can help me with it..

AH-IPS, Non Glossy, 5ms G2G.... ~9.9k (deltapage)

But no VESA mount...

http://www.aocmonitorap.com/root/hk_en/product_display.php?id=434

Found an unboxing video though...

Perhaps you should also recommend the latest BenQ GW2250 & BenQ GW2450 models, they've got great reviews & true 8bit AMVA panels, as they're under 10K in most places.

Back