Monitors Monitor hunt!

sultanofswing said:
thank you guys.. will check out p2350. Where to buy it ol - I have yet to come across a usable eBay 15% (or similar) coupon. I even signed up hoping i'll get one in email. Other khojguru etc, only 250/- coupon i'm getting. Any help there?

Also P2370 is priced at 16k! or so the article says. Street price can surely not be 4-5k less!
p2370 costs 14500/-

sultanofswing said:
thank you guys.. will check out p2350. Where to buy it ol - I have yet to come across a usable eBay 15% (or similar) coupon. I even signed up hoping i'll get one in email. Other khojguru etc, only 250/- coupon i'm getting. Any help there?

Also P2370 is priced at 16k! or so the article says. Street price can surely not be 4-5k less!
This is the eBay coupon for new accounts. Try it on your recently created account, if it doesn't work, create a new one, and use it. However, it would give you only 500 off at max.

WSFZB40AOB 15% OFF for 500 new account only

Also, can you point me to that 250 off you have mentioned? I would like to have one!

Thanks for the help so far. P2350 seems to have great reviews. It fits in the budget as well, and looks grand. I'm ALMOST sold :) how bad is the backlight bleed? My parent's desktop runs on a Samsung 2033 and it bleeds a lot, making it irritating to watch dark scenes in movies and games.

Also since i need it urgently i can't afford to wait after ordering online. Can anyone tell me price in BLR (sp road someplace)? P2350 / 70 both i'll have a look at.

http://reviews.cnet.com/lcd-monitor...2370/4505-3174_7-33499228-2.html?tag=txt;page

this review mentions both - bleed and less than acceptable pic quality while watching HD movies. I will go to croma today and have a look at diff monitors. then I will go to sp road and buy :)

Dude if you are gonna buy P2350 then it would be a lot better to buy the Dell U23 IPS monitor. both have bleed and tint issues but this one has IPS panel. Both of them dont have HDMI. Incase u want one with HDMI then go with Benq G2420HD.

I see what you mean. I went to samsung showroom in Forum today. Liked the looks of the p2350, still didn't find the pic quality to my satisfaction. Might turn to either G2420 or E2200 (looks good) or go the dell way. Any ideas on how to order from dell without going thru buygamingstuff or other dealers? ... since it does not respond to individual queries.

YAAY! Finally went to SP road and after shop hopping re-affirmed that everyone is a crook there and bought Benq G2411 HD :clap: for 11.2k + taxes = 11.8k. Got caught in a torrential downpour - insane cloudburst! Hooked it up soon enough and it was amazing. No overtly detectable signs of bleeding and a stunning display. Of course, not on par with IPS etc, but viewing angles are actually decent on this.

Unfortunately there's some memory issue with my Ripjaws 1600 prob issue with Asus 890gx board or what i dunno. I'm registering with G-skill forum to post my query there - Windows boots and runs fine for quite some time - videos play well as do mp3s etc. Moment u start games or try to install anything BLUE SCREEN. Sometimes blue screen happens when kept as it is. This is all OT, but sharing anyway, if Mods wish it i can start a new thread.

Can't wait to start gaming/ HD watching :D

Back