Budget 0-20k Monitor with USB-C Power Delivery (Min 75W) With USB Hub (Min 3 Ports)

So the first thing that came to me instantly after looking at both the monitors is that FHD (1920x1080) is not really recommended on 27' inch size. The max you can go is 24 inch after that FHD is just not at the 'standard' level of FHD itself. If you're not a big techie this may not affect you but you should be aware of this before making your decision.
Since you have not mentioned your specific use case (office work/gaming/browsing), Between the two monitors I would go for the 24' Inch. However I am sure you can get better monitors for the slightly higher price point in terms of resolution, refresh rate etc but your specific requirement may make it a bit tough.

So the first thing that came to me instantly after looking at both the monitors is that FHD (1920x1080) is not really recommended on 27' inch size. The max you can go is 24 inch after that FHD is just not at the 'standard' level of FHD itself. If you're not a big techie this may not affect you but you should be aware of this before making your decision.
Since you have not mentioned your specific use case (office work/gaming/browsing), Between the two monitors I would go for the 24' Inch. However I am sure you can get better monitors for the slightly higher price point in terms of resolution, refresh rate etc but your specific requirement may make it a bit tough.
My purpose is to connect my steam deck into the monitor for gaming. Im not going to play heavy games on it. I need my steam deck to be getting power and deliver video out with usb hub simultaneously basically to replace the steam deck docking station.

I bought 27 inch fhd monitor for gaming, worst mistake of my life.

My purpose is to connect my steam deck into the monitor for gaming. Im not going to play heavy games on it. I need my steam deck to be getting power and deliver video out with usb hub simultaneously basically to replace the steam deck docking station.
Wouldn't it be easier to have just the USB ports on the monitor & for the USB-C Power connect your steam deck to a high output charger? That would expand your monitor options unless I'm missing something about how steam deck connects to monitors?

Back