Monsters Inc. by Lian Li

looks fantastic buddy, but dont know, for 47k I could probably build a decently high end computer here....but well somethings are expensive because of the brand name.

And i thought My Tj-07 quote was HIGH :|

Damn i should have got the Tj for 22k.

Congrats man. I just hope u make good use of it.

ab1 said:
hmm, isnt this case avail for around 21k in the US, so how come its 47k here.Looks uber cool though ,but i would have suggested the xaser 6 to him for around 12k lol which would have been around the same dimensions

You forgot to add the custom duties and shipping charges for this beast.:p

Is this a thread about how cool my stuff is or is it about how bigger my pocket is compared to my brains....

47k on a damn cabby! This could get a year's education for 50 poor children.

well i might justify spending a crore on a car (that too if we have roads for it to drive and one doesnt pay duty equal to it)... but this much amount for empty cabby is just ....
anyway one has right to spend money as he wishes as long as it doesnt hurt someone :D. What is the age of ur bro sarang?

speechless ..absolutely stunned !! :p amazing cabinet !

like others i am not gonna say why the hell did you spend 47k and blah blah..cause i dont find anything wrong in it.

you get bikes for 80-90 grand ..but then there are people who spend like 4-5 or even 12 lakhs to get a Ninja,CBR,R1 or a Busa...:D that's passion.

if you really love something and have the moolah ...then any price is justified for it..

i guess the same goes for your bro ?

just hope that bro bought it cause he really loved it and actually gonna make proper use of the Lian-Li.

incase it's only for show off then i dont think it's worth it.

there's no use getting a Lamborghini when you cant really drive well ..hehehe...

@rPok: Totally with you. Me not boasting of the stuff, neither i am the owner. I am also pointing out the crazyness of the owner out there.

@ab1: the total cost shootup was due to the weight of the item. (28.5 KG) so 600USD + KMD charges + additional cost due to weight.

@Fah33m: I'll convey this to him. He's not much of a show-off.
@Harpy: ~23

47K Lian Li stuff :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:
"I have no words":p

spending on 47K cabby . its more sorta spoilt brat (ur cousin) than Passionate about it .

hey , n don't show this thread to ur cousin ..........

holy f***ing shiznickels!!! :rolleyes:

my whole pc with everything included doesnt even cost that much!

nothing more to say, just 1 one more time, holy f*ing shiznickels!

WOW.. this is definitely on my get list.
This is also the same case which ABS sells for 600 $ in the states called the canyon 695!!! 30 K is US price. Shpping and duty 47 k is very reasonable .
I have worked with this case in the states and there is NO EQUAL !!!
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE KING !!!
47 k is BRILLIANT !!!! .
Wont need another pc case as long as he lives i think LOL.
I can totally understand why he bought it ..
cause i want one very bad too.:)
@kmd.. Killer !!!! Very happy to know you can get this stuff down :)
now i know what to collect for. LOL

Back