Mortal Kombat X - Discussion Thread

quan chi

Skilled

MORTAL KOMBAT X OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED
images

Mortal Kombat X will be released on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, according to Warner Bros.
For more info : http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/02/mortal-kombat-x-officially-announced-with-trailer

Last edited:
For once, I would love to see Shaolink Monks style gameplay return. It was probably the toughest co-op experience in a long time and as usual getting our arse handed for the umpteenth time by Shao Khan needs a special mention.

For once, I would love to see Shaolink Monks style gameplay return. It was probably the toughest co-op experience in a long time and as usual getting our arse handed for the umpteenth time by Shao Khan needs a special mention.
They had hinted last year that a HD remake of shaolin monks might happen but nothing is confirmed yet.
Well I think MK itself is very tough if you play it at hard or with online expert players you will notice it. Remembering all those combos & using it in proper time really requires some skills.
Anyways from the trailer it seems you can use the objects from the environment like injustice.
Also hope they improve the online play this time. MK 9 online is like lottery ticket only lucky few gets connected.

Last edited:

Second that. I'd prefer an action-adventure title over the arcade fighting one for a change.

^^A bit of texture and AA upgrades as usual. From controller point of view that perv fingering pad might come to some use too. Apart from that not much.

Back