most safe way to write 8.5 or 9.4gb dvds

HECTOR

Disciple
Hey people,
there is a question in my mind for a long time & thought i shoud share it with u. What is the most safe way to write a dual layer dvd? I have a standard SONY DVD WRITER which is quite capable doing the job but am afraid that if it gets stuck then Rs-150 of my small wallet will be lost. well primarily its video data(.vob, .avi) stuff from my hdd.so pls suggest a sure shot way to back these files up. When it comes to media i only have two choices, RENOTECH & MITSUBISHI. So pls suggest.:(

coolguy4u said:
Go for Mitsubishi always .. I am using Mitsubishi & Verbatim for the last one year & i am very much satisfied with them ..
Well i too think MITSUBISHI is the right choice.but which soft yo use that is the quiestion.cause nero is not reliable.it has let me down on no of occations.so i am really confused what to do.:huh:

A bit off topic but why dont you split the dvd in two and then burn on single layer dvds???
It will be very cheap, with out loss of quality...

HECTOR said:
Well i too think MITSUBISHI is the right choice.but which soft yo use that is the quiestion.cause nero is not reliable.it has let me down on no of occations.so i am really confused what to do.:huh:

I am using Ashampoo burning studio 7 :hap2: ...n its working fine...have used Nero n Ashampoo is better then tht!!so u can give it a try!! :)

well i do split them generally but few dvds are there which i don't want to split.that is why i am searching for right tools.I think Ashampoo is the most reliable and stable tool.

Back