Most Underrated and Overrated

Most overrated- star wars
Underrated - firefly
@gizmo both are equally good, dexter would hav been as popular as heroes if there wouldnt hav been so much gore..Which in turn wud hav lessened its charm and no body would watch it anyway..

manu1991 said:
^^ By what stretch of imagination is XP underrated ?

Win XP and Vista are one of the most stable operating Systems I have ever seen, but lots of people put them down as unstable OS because of problems caused by bad third party drivers. On the same note, Mac OS Panther was one of the most stable OS X release's and the sole act of upgrading it to Tiger is underrating it. OS X Tiger+ are heavily overrated on their stability. Tiger was the point where Windows because a lot better than Mac OS for me.

Maybe I should have labeled it OS Stability because that's what I meant. :p

yes in my opinion KK is underrated but as far as SONU NIGAM is concerned he is not at all overrated.
but ATIF ASLAM is overrated.
and in acting abhay deol is under rated and kareena kapoor is over rated....

Over rated - Kevin Pieterson, Samsung LCDs, Apple/Asus (Mobo)/EVGA (GPU), Gigabyte/Thermaltake cooling, Corsair Memory(XMS crap), Advani, Deepika Padukone
Under rated - Taking Lives, Lance Klusener, Transcend/Crucial Value RAM, Manmohan Singh, Sanjay Gandhi, Ayesha Takia.

Back