CPU/Mobo mother board suggestion

ubergeek

Skilled
After 3 weeks of long struggle i was able to get the credit note for my xfx 650i ultra mobo the dealer said the amount will be the current selling price of the mobo so can someone tell me which mobo to get here is my configuration
2gb 667mhz transcend ram
xfx8800gt
320+160gb hdd sata2 seagate
e6600 2.4ghz
and a lite on dvd riter
I NEVER OC and I DONT WANNA OC so someone can u please sggest me a good mobo within the stipulated price range :) thanks for ur replys in adVance
i guess the amount will be around 4000rs:huh:

7100 chipset boards only have 2 ram slots and single channel memory , better get biostar TP35D2-A7 or add few more and get IP-35 as u dont need integraded graphics coz u have card .

Dual channel memory is a big missing element from the 7100 :( but if you can live without that, this board offers some real advantages over P35's in the range, like 1394 support. I have the IP35P but I wish I had gone for this. In the end it is features vs performance. And if you want a P35 board, I recommend the biostar over the Abit IP35.

ok guys i want some one to suggest a definitive mother board for 4400rs i can squezz 600rs more but not more than that iam no overclocker so suggest me a mother board a really good one for 4400rs how about asus does anyone here have any idea about asus prices ?

Understand the fact that you need a motherboard without IGP as you already having a 8800GT. You have only two options in 4k+ range, i.e, ABIT IP35P or BIOSTER TP35. Both are on par as you are not going to overclock.

Dude, if u dont want to OC, then forget P35; the investment's a waste if u'd ask me;

Settle for a nV 630i/7150 from XFX, eVGA, Zotac etc;

Has ample support as an HTPC compatible motherboard with HDMI, DVI, SPDIF optical outs and even eSata in some of them;

All these at <4k; :D

Search evga.com, xfxforce.com; :p

gannu said:
Dude, if u dont want to OC, then forget P35; the investment's a waste if u'd ask me;

Settle for a nV 630i/7150 from XFX, eVGA, Zotac etc;

Has ample support as an HTPC compatible motherboard with HDMI, DVI, SPDIF optical outs and even eSata in some of them;

All these at <4k; :D

Search evga.com, xfxforce.com; :p

Sound advice x2. BTW what about me Gannu? I have a P35 board and I don't OC :p

Vandal said:
Sound advice x2. BTW what about me Gannu? I have a P35 board and I don't OC :p

:lol:

Thats a serious waste of investment if it was true; :p

But then u've a TRUE so u'd have obviously OC'ed it; :lol:

That's a gem of a board I'd before; but then I found P35 to be obsolete n changed it; :p

And now, u're confused b/w the Q9450 and E8500!?!?!? :annoyed:

gannu said:
Thats a serious waste of investment if it was true; :p

But then u've a TRUE so u'd have obviously OC'ed it; :lol:

What about me Gannu? I have an e7200 with an Intel DP35DP MoBo and a TRUE, and the MoBo does NOT OC, in fact at default it underclocks my CPU to 1600mhz, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT !!??!! :tongue:

Intel MoBo's = solid as a rock but slow as a snail :)

Now ur case's totally different from the rest, should I add; :p

Ur requirement was a good motherboard which's virtually free from issues like dual-boot [as valid from the IP35-E which u'd before :bleh:] and the likes and performs good at stock clocks of the CPU.. :p

Neither do u game crazy like us nor are u behind crazy clocks and benching; :p

So U're not counted Eazy sir!! :p

PS: Intel boards have low flexibility concerning OC options onboard and I presume U've a faulty board; ask Gulbir to get it changed ASAP with a Maximus Formula which u were eyeing since long; :p

Back