Budget 90k+ Motherboard brand Suggestion

X-Gamer

Disciple
Hi,

I wanted some suggestions on which brands motherboard is a good purchase. I am planning on going 13th gen intel and was wondering if I should get a high end motherboard from ASUS. I have had a rampage 3 from ASUS and had issues with RMA in the past since there weren't many high end boards available in the market back then unlike now a days. However, I am also open to other brands and here is what I am interesting in knowing
  1. How is the motherboard brands RMA service?
  2. How stable are these motherboard bios?
  3. How stable/heavy are the software required for RGB on the board (on Asus, we can use ICUE to control which is why I'm leaning towards ASUS)
  4. Any recommendations for board models? (strix, godlike etc?) should have a debug number LCD output (not led lights)

Been great wrt every factor. Using since 15 yrs.
Have always used their top end models only..currently using Rog Strix B-550.
But havent heard of any major issues even in base models.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask, but where do I see your signature? i do not see it on your replies nor in your profile..
1658761653984.png

got it, I run some application development related stuff and also stream, so was wondering if the mobo software and other RGB software will hog memory.
Not at all. I'm using 3 diff. software's to manage rgb on my rig:
Asus, steelseries rgb and openrgb. While you can ditch all and just use openrgb the configuration is general and features not as rich as the brand software offerings.
Your choice by playing around.

Not at all. I'm using 3 diff. software's to manage rgb on my rig:
Asus, steelseries rgb and openrgb. While you can ditch all and just use openrgb the configuration is general and features not as rich as the brand software offerings.
Your choice by playing around.
Have you tried that signalRGB?

stability wise .....Asus - MSI - Gigabyte - Asrock - Biostar & Galax

all have their pros and cons......service really depends on sometimes goes smoothly sometimes not. Just buy the best you can get for the price.

Last edited:
Back