CPU/Mobo motherboard for i5 2500k

ASROCK Rma is handled by digicare . Can anybody share some experience of their RMA service ??

DIGICARE Services are also the service partners for the following companies --
  • Gigabyte
  • Seagate
  • Western Digital

I have helped my friends replace their crashed hard-drives, switched faulty motherboards and these guys are pretty snappy in their turn-around time. It took ~1 -->3 weeks to replace the hard-drives [it took longer after the 'crisis' started].

My friend replaced his Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 3 times [average turn-around ~1 week] before they decided to mediate for him with Gigabyte Bangalore because his analogue-OUT was not getting solved to satisfaction. Got replaced with a GA-X58A-UD5P on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] RMA run.

I think they are a fine service network, atleast my experiences with them in Bangalore speaks so. Also they are not plagued with the horror stories that Rashi Peripherals is renowned for.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!

DIGICARE Services are also the service partners for the following companies --
  • Gigabyte
  • Seagate
  • Western Digital

I have helped my friends replace their crashed hard-drives, switched faulty motherboards and these guys are pretty snappy in their turn-around time. It took ~1 -->3 weeks to replace the hard-drives [it took longer after the 'crisis' started].

My friend replaced his Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R 3 times [average turn-around ~1 week] before they decided to mediate for him with Gigabyte Bangalore because his analogue-OUT was not getting solved to satisfaction. Got replaced with a GA-X58A-UD5P on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] RMA run.

I think they are a fine service network, atleast my experiences with them in Bangalore speaks so. Also they are not plagued with the horror stories that Rashi Peripherals is renowned for.

Hope this helps, Cheers!!
Sounds cool !!! and beside asrock motherboard are known for their low failure rates .,,,,,,
And yeah there are plenty of stock of asrock z77 motherboard in nehru place

price of asrock z77 extreme 4 = 9.5k
I think it's a good deal

Back