motherboard repair in NCR

Never thought that i had to debut in this thread but Here it goes..

Was just cleaning the Cabinet and in the stupidity .. removed the processor from MOBO. Put it back correctly for sure but some how the its not powering on now. the CPU Fan;s wont pick up the power and run.

Looking carefully, i realized the Pins on motherboard are bend in the processor socket... thankfully Processor is Intel I7 with no pin on it per se and have no physical damage as such. .

Now any one have any recommendation for a good guy who can repair this in NCR ... I know of Nehru place but don't want to go to any random guys... Any recommendation who can fix this Motherboard and have got their own MOBO fixed...

Motherboard is a Gigabyte H170-D3H ver 1.0

Never thought that i had to debut in this thread but Here it goes..

Was just cleaning the Cabinet and in the stupidity .. removed the processor from MOBO. Put it back correctly for sure but some how the its not powering on now. the CPU Fan;s wont pick up the power and run.

Looking carefully, i realized the Pins on motherboard are bend in the processor socket... thankfully Processor is Intel I7 with no pin on it per se and have no physical damage as such. .

Now any one have any recommendation for a good guy who can repair this in NCR ... I know of Nehru place but don't want to go to any random guys... Any recommendation who can fix this Motherboard and have got their own MOBO fixed...

Motherboard is a Gigabyte H170-D3H ver 1.0
Well Ashok Vihar aka wazir pur commercial complex is another option, you may visit there and get the board repaired... There are many but the Jist capable guys are having their establishment in the basement, forgetting the name of their business.. But its easy to find.

Go to SS Tech in Nehru place. He is very knowledgeable. I went for a motherboard repair for my FX-8320 build a few years back and he said it wasn't fixable. What's interesting was when I tried getting second opinion from other shops, they all refused to even look into it saying that if he can't fix it then there's no point showing it anywhere else.

Back