Budget 41-50k Motherboard suggestion for i3 12100f and rtx 3060 / ti

Don't worry mate, your H610 will remain cool and stable despite whatever you throw at your 12100F. All H610s basically share the same feature set, so you can consider both the motherboards. A possibility with the extra M.2 slot is that some of your PCIe lanes on the GPU slot can get cut, but it's probably linked to the chipset, so you'll be fine.
Also, there are no utility software that display VRM Temps. Only med to high end motherboards have these sensors.
Only your GPU and CPU consume the most power in your build. Rest are negligible.
Also, what PSU and case do you have now? There's a possibility that you don't need to upgrade those.
I have a evga 500w bronze psu but it has been making a lot of noise for months and a case that's as old as my grandmother. I think i need a 600w+ psu to use with this and rtx 3060/ti or equivalent?

I plan on upgrading both before getting the gpu, psu so it can provide enough power and not make so much noise and case for fans

If the VRM's on the 610 boards arent able to handle the 12400'fs, manufacturers should not promote the cpu as supported at all. Its a blatant fraud

If the VRM's on the 610 boards arent able to handle the 12400'fs, manufacturers should not promote the cpu as supported at all. Its a blatant fraud
Blame Intel & their 65W TDP for that. H610 can handle CPUs at 65W, that's all. Non-K CPUs still have 65W by default, but most mobo just removes the power limit. Half of the B660s can't handle 170W of i5 13600K let's say, esp budget ones.

I have a evga 500w bronze psu but it has been making a lot of noise for months and a case that's as old as my grandmother. I think i need a 600w+ psu to use with this and rtx 3060/ti or equivalent?

I plan on upgrading both before getting the gpu, psu so it can provide enough power and not make so much noise and case for fans
Yeah 650w is fine, leaves room for future upgrades. The Pylon 650w I mentioned earlier is a good budget PSU, so you could upgrade to that.
For the case, could you post a pic of it?
Even subpar airflow is enough to handle an i3 12100F and a low power consuming 2 fan card.

Yeah 650w is fine, leaves room for future upgrades. The Pylon 650w I mentioned earlier is a good budget PSU, so you could upgrade to that.
For the case, could you post a pic of it?
Even subpar airflow is enough to handle an i3 12100F and a low power consuming 2 fan card.
I'm gonna change my case either way because it's not too expensive and my current one looks ancient.

But dust resistance and airflow are the only two things I'm looking for in a new case (and preferably no rgb or one that can be turned off)

So far i have 2 cases that I'm looking at,
Ant Esports 1000 PS like you suggested and
Deepcool matrexx 40

I might go up to 5k for a case (including fans) as long it has good dust resistance and good air flow

I'm gonna change my case either way because it's not too expensive and my current one looks ancient.

But dust resistance and airflow are the only two things I'm looking for in a new case (and preferably no rgb or one that can be turned off)

So far i have 2 cases that I'm looking at,
Ant Esports 1000 PS like you suggested and
Deepcool matrexx 40

I might go up to 5k for a case (including fans) as long it has good dust resistance and good air flow
Dust resistance and airflow don't go together. You'll have to sacrifice one or the other. Pushing maximum air thru a case also brings in dust, and even dust filters can't do much about this, since dust will still enter through the holes and crevices in a case.
Airflow again, matters very little here, since you don't have anything that produces a lot of heat.

Dust resistance and airflow don't go together. You'll have to sacrifice one or the other. Pushing maximum air thru a case also brings in dust, and even dust filters can't do much about this, since dust will still enter through the holes and crevices in a case.
Airflow again, matters very little here, since you don't have anything that produces a lot of heat.

I live in a very hot environment ( it gets to almost 50 degrees in summer and it's not properly ventilated where my computer is ) and i live in developing area so there is a lot of construction going on so there's a lot of construction dust.

I assume protecting from dust is more important than getting a few more fps..
What case would you suggest for that

I live in a very hot environment ( it gets to almost 50 degrees in summer and it's not properly ventilated where my computer is ) and i live in developing area so there is a lot of construction going on so there's a lot of construction dust.

This or Matrexx 40. 50 deg C is extreme, so you'll benefit better with 3 front fans in the NX291. Just make sure to cover up the PC when you're not using it.

50C is a lot, maybe think of a full tower case like Deepcool Mattrexx 55 Mesh 4FS, with 3 intake fans.

Also, dust cleaning will be a pain. My Lancool II Mesh gets dusty easily in Bengaluru. With the construction going on, it will be worse. Get some extra mesh to put at the front IMO. Will have to do some jugaad.

Behind my front panel mesh, I put in a magnetic dust filter (240x120mm fan size) + 2 120mm mesh at bottom to almost cover the front of the cabinet with another layer of mesh to reduce dust going inside the cabinet. Over tha last 1 year, I deep cleaned my PC once, had a lot of dust, hopefully my jugaad leads to lower dust inside.

OP - I live in NOIDA and the temps are similar to yours. So it's a choice between either dust or lower temps. At peak summer , with AC fully working i still have high temps and plenty of dust (still).

Try to keep a positive pressure inside the cabinet to reduce the dust (ever so slightly) and still the PC needs a cleaning every few days. I use a blower to blow away all the loose dust. But make sure to block the fans so that they don't spin and damage other components.

I have pretty much the same config (h610+12400+3060Ti) for the last 6 months, it works fine w/o any issue whatsoever.
There are obviously some drawbacks I'm fine with, RAM speeds are limited to 3200MHz which wasn't an issue for me since I'm using the RAM from my previous build.
NVMe will be limited to gen3, lack of type-C ports and you can't upgrade your CPU in the future on the same config (e.g., to something like a 13600KF in the future on the same platform).
That being said you should definitely upgrade to a b660 or better if you can save a little more.

I had looked into the same while choosing the h610 since I got it for real cheap back when it launched but there are tech-youtubers and even Tom's Hardware who had run a high end CPU on the H610.
Ofc you can look at the drawbacks and make a call but my PC has been running like a charm.

Back