WTB Moto E, Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have contacted the seller and he shared his email to share photos.

I have attached photos showing the issue with phone. The phones plastic is chipped at 3 places on the top and the charging port has chipped mark due to rough usage of USB port.
Its difficult to capture them on camera, but very easy when you feel the phone with your hands. WP_20141010_021.jpg WP_20141011_003.jpg WP_20141011_009.jpg WP_20141011_010.jpg WP_20141011_011.jpg WP_20141011_013.jpg

How can that be "unused" damn that seller. I asked eBay on twitter and they asked for paisapay id.

The seller has responded asking for what option I would like, refund/Replacement/Discount.
I have asked him about what discount he can offer and return shipping charges.

PaisaPay ID 37543596954

The seller has responded asking for what option I would like, refund/Replacement/Discount.
I have asked him about what discount he can offer and return shipping charges.

PaisaPay ID 37543596954
Replacement might not be any better. and 500rs discount is lame. I guess this might have been how they managed to convinced people to give them positive ratings all this time.
Ask for another piece and tell seller you'll keep the old one as security. if they send a mint one return the old one. same condition phone then keep both. will this be possible?
or maybe it will be best if you ask for full refund. Meanwhile give negative feedback.

Ask for full refund , buy it when Flipkart sells old moto g at a discount some time later maybe .
how long will this take? another 5-6 months? old moto g was discontinued in june-july and its last price after discount was 10700rs. IIRC.

I have asked for 2000 ₹ discount, waiting for sellers response. EBay is really hopeless in these cases of fraud, you are pretty much screwed in case of fraud like these. Another reminder to stay away from eBay for high value items.

^^Escalate the claim to ebay for full refund. That should work. ebay customer care will guide you. Partial refund may not work.

Feedback for this seller, another negative rating.
I am still waiting for what compensation he offers before posting rating.

Worst product, seller says box only opened but that is refurbished items baddddd
Buyer:
e***z ( 28
iconYellowStar_25x25.gif
)
Past 1 month Motorola Moto G - 16 GB - Black| EX DEMO UNITS | UNUSED| USE COUPON "MOBIEBAY15" (#181546157363)Rs. 9,999.00View Item

You might want to edit your feedback. The item being refurbished was already clearly mentioned. You should comment on the claims of the "unused" yet scratches and dents more.

I am still waiting to work out a solution with seller, that comment is from a random user for same seller.[DOUBLEPOST=1413198292][/DOUBLEPOST]The twitter post resulted in eBay opening a refund claim for me, any idea hows the refund process?
I am afraid the seller would blame me after receiving shipment back and block my refund.

Last edited:
I am still waiting to work out a solution with seller, that comment is from a random user for same seller.[DOUBLEPOST=1413198292][/DOUBLEPOST]The twitter post resulted in eBay opening a refund claim for me, any idea hows the refund process?
I am afraid the seller would blame me after receiving shipment back and block my refund.
oops. sorry. ebay didn't tell me that they would process the refund. they only asked for the paisapay Id. I thought that they needed it to check the transaction. :/
my apologies.
BTW,
"Thank you for sharing your concern with
us. We would like to inform you that we have raised an eBay Guarantee claim on your behalf ( Claim id : 686894 ). However, according to eBay
guarantee it takes a maximum of 20 days to resolve a case, but your claim adjuster will keep you updated regarding the same. So we would request you to keep patience till the stipulated timeline gets over. Also, request you to send us the images of the product that you have received on insellerverification@ebay.com within 48 hrs so that our team may review the same and provide an appropriate resolution."

Last edited:
Thanks for the message #iPwnz, they spoke to me about the problem.
They have opened a claim on my behalf and I cannot even update the description or attach photos, stupid process. :)
The seller had agreed for refund/replacement, I hope the claim does not provoke him :)

^^ I am surprised to see that it is still in stock. Looks like most people are waiting for the SBI cashback offer to become active before taking the plunge!

^^ I am surprised to see that it is still in stock. Looks like most people are waiting for the SBI cashback offer to become active before taking the plunge!

Some people on DD are saying these are returned/ repacked/refurbished peices as no new import data can be found....don't know how true is that...But still deal looks great as it is soon getting android L update by Nov end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back