WTB Moto E, Moto G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great.

^^ I am surprised to see that it is still in stock. Looks like most people are waiting for the SBI cashback offer to become active before taking the plunge!
Me too.

Some people on DD are saying these are returned/ repacked/refurbished peices as no new import data can be found....don't know how true is that...But still deal looks great as it is soon getting android L update by Nov end
Rumors will be rumors. FK/WSR don't sell old/refurbished products. Until someone post proofs I'm not even gonna bother.

Nobody wants to buy i think...still both in stock @9k and @10k...SBI users can get 10% off...so best bet for those who were looking for this....:)

Thanks for the message #iPwnz, they spoke to me about the problem.
They have opened a claim on my behalf and I cannot even update the description or attach photos, stupid process. :)
The seller had agreed for refund/replacement, I hope the claim does not provoke him :)

The phone was sent back on Friday evening and today Finally the claim was settled.
The refund would be processed in 6-8 days.

The shocker was I had to pay Rs 1144 for return shipping via BlueDart but eBay agreed to provide a ebay coupon equal to shipping charges.

The phone was sent back on Friday evening and today Finally the claim was settled.
The refund would be processed in 6-8 days.
The shocker was I had to pay Rs 1144 for return shipping via BlueDart but eBay agreed to provide a ebay coupon equal to shipping charges.

Its good that a refund is agreed. Now you can buy new one for similar price from FK :)

The shocker was I had to pay Rs 1144 for return shipping via BlueDart.
Return shipping at your own expense? And did the seller told you to use BlueDart? 1144 for shipping a phone is ridiculous. And I've NEVER had a single good experience with BlueDart till now.

Return shipping at your own expense? And did the seller told you to use BlueDart? 1144 for shipping a phone is ridiculous. And I've NEVER had a single good experience with BlueDart till now.
Return shipping on eBay depends on the seller, n I chose blue dart assuming they are reliable. The cost was 250 bucks for item valued under 1000, n it shot up to 1144 for item worth 8.5k. But eBay agreed to at least reimburse the amount in some way

Lesson learnt the hard way, stay away from refurbished items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back