Moto Fire XT @ 9.2k

Couple of friends has it here are some of the problems you will face.

1. Sluggish .

2. The touch buttons are pain to work with.

3. Internet memory too low so cannot install more apps. Plus according to them they cannot move apps in memory card.

4. Pathetic gaming experience.

5. Low battery backup.

Motorola Fire XT is Best Phone Under 10k At Starting it Lacks after 2mins it runs smoothly Battery Life is Good as Compared to All Phone Under 10k

I think that happens with all the Android phones, they've to prepare the SD card and read all the applications from it during startup and it goes on for a few minutes.

I cant find any Android below 11K with the following important features :

800Mhz CPU with a GPU

5 MPx Auto-Focus Camera and LED Flash(leave the 5 MPx there's not even a single decent AF camera)

3.5'' Display(although it has a bad resolution but readability will be better)

1540mAH battery !!!

Android Gingerbread 2.3.4(good enough)

So feature wise it is almost a no brainer compared to other similarly priced phones.

What matters now are user recommendations and a decent developer backing(check XDA).

Sorry to bring up this thread my gf wants to buy a sleek android phone within 12k.

I told her to go for HTC explorer but she liked Motorola Fire XT more oz of its sleekness.

What do u ppl say abt this phone?? Any other option
<
??

Regards

Tech33

Checked out Fire Xt (9000) and Htc Explorer (8500) fire xt aluminium body vs htc plastic. Motorola has Bigger size screen and resolution but major drawback when checked in the shop the back capacitive button was not working even on a new phone . So on paper if motorola xt is better htc explorer is a better bet in the long run .

Back