FS: Mobile Moto G 8GB - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manohar

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_moto_g-5831.php
Time of Purchase: 14th March 2014 - Phone was booked on FLipkart on 14th March, got the Phone delivered on March 16th.
Expected Price: Rs. 10750/-
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period : Yes One full year warranty
Reason for Sale: Booked 16gb Variant
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
Product Condition: 10/10 (Phone has never been used, took out from box just to take pics fro TE)
Accessories Included:
Product Location: Bengaluru
Preferred Courier: Local Buyers only
Shipping Charges:: N/A
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Absolutrely no LOW BALLING, Price is FIXED.

Attachments

• IMG_20140317_141629.jpg
    IMG_20140317_141629.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_20140317_141646.jpg
    IMG_20140317_141646.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_20140317_141737.jpg
    IMG_20140317_141737.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG-20140317-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20140317-WA0003.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
I am not sure why Price is not visible, anyways I have added it again in the text field[DOUBLEPOST=1395056645][/DOUBLEPOST]Invoice attached to the OP

Last edited:
i have not bought it thru any axis bank... i have used my bro HDFC card... dont talk without knowing the facts...

i have not bought it thru any axis bank... i have used my bro HDFC card... dont talk without knowing the facts...

@ manohar He is talking about geeting new phone at 11200 with axis debit card . Even i am keen on knowing whether or not you can reduce your price a bit .

if the seal is not broken, then no problem to buy with ur price,
But u broke the seal, so the asking price is high for us,
If u think again with ur price, i will

Price Reduced to Rs. 10750/-
can reduce any futher.. interested people can PM me
if not sold ill keep it

A piece of advice to the seller. Recently, it has been a real pain to ship any tech that contains a battery inside. The courier companies just won't accept the package. In my area, I checked with DTDC, Aramex, FirstFlight, SpeedPost, and they all refused. Only Blue Dart was accepting the package with a battery but they were charging quite a lot, MORE THAN DOUBLE actually.

So better confirm with your local courier companies whether they'll accept this item, and if so, how much will they charge for shipping. This will help you fix the shipping charges beforehand with the buyer :)

Best of luck :)

A piece of advice to the seller. Recently, it has been a real pain to ship any tech that contains a battery inside. The courier companies just won't accept the package. In my area, I checked with DTDC, Aramex, FirstFlight, SpeedPost, and they all refused. Only Blue Dart was accepting the package with a battery but they were charging quite a lot, MORE THAN DOUBLE actually.

So better confirm with your local courier companies whether they'll accept this item, and if so, how much will they charge for shipping. This will help you fix the shipping charges beforehand with the buyer :)

Best of luck :)

Tell them it is going for RMA . They generally check for bill . There is no written rule they wont accept anything with battery . Because all eCommerce websites send their phones .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back